Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This lil ***** delusional

"Can you survive off $6700 a month?"
"Yes I can"
"See...you comparing it to yourself. You can't do that"

:lol: :smh:

30 seconds in And I’m weak @ him not wanting to say his age at the time when Choke asked him but him wanting Elite socks gave it up :lol: that was a specific era

1664651675054.jpeg

Boy was old enough to work at the bodega lol

$6700 is more than enough for any child. If anything, 50 should have showed him how to invest some of that money. That’s assuming his Mom let him get some of that.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with what he said.
As a dad, I'm always doing more than the requirement and taking care of my child.
That lil 6700 ain't ****. Especially in NY.
My wife and I could divorce today, and my daughter & her forever straight off gp.
Regardless of anything going on between us my child always living how I'm living.

$80,000 in New York ain't that much money
Even for a child? I didn’t listen to the whole rant.

The mother is still required to provide for her child too. I know NY is expensive but I just assumed $6700 + whatever the mom is putting up per month would be enough to take care of one child.

Also let me just make it clear, I’m not saying 50 couldn’t have done more, just that he did what he was ordered to do.

Personally, I still do more for my son when I can or when he hits me up for other things.

Yeah, people are looking at it as themselves and their condition.

Yeah, you can live off $80,000, but you're living in Mike Tyson's crib on however acres and want your son living normal, because you don't get along with his mother....so you punish the kid?

Private school, rent/mortgage...how much is left? Probably less than half.

Well she should get a job. Yeah, she should, but what if she doesn't? You're going to punish him, so she doesn't live a lavish or comfortable lifestyle?

As a dad, I'm always doing more than the requirement and taking care of my child.
My wife and I could divorce today, and my daughter & her forever straight off gp.
Regardless of anything going on between us my child always living how I'm living.
I feel you. I wish I could say the same but unfortunately for me, I ain’t rocking with my BM like that. We cool but I ain’t doing none for her :lol:

I do more than required for my son though. I also tell her that if she fall on hard times, he can come stay with me and I don’t need any child support from her. I’d be happy with just having my son in my home.

Yeah, people are looking at it as themselves and their condition.

Yeah, you can live off $80,000, but you're living in Mike Tyson's crib on however acres and want your son living normal, because you don't get along with his mother....so you punish the kid?

Private school, rent/mortgage...how much is left? Probably less than half.

Well she should get a job. Yeah, she should, but what if she doesn't? You're going to punish him, so she doesn't live a lavish or comfortable lifestyle?
I really understand what you’re saying, I do. I really wish dudes would put more effort into getting their children to stay with them. I know you on the road, promoting etc. but I feel like you can be there more despite all that stuff.

I feel you. I wish I could say the same but unfortunately for me, I ain’t rocking with my BM like that. We cool but I ain’t doing none for her :lol:

I do more than required for my son though. I also tell her that if she fall on hard times, he can come stay with me and I don’t need any child support from her. I’d be happy with just having my son in my home.

We regular people so I completely understand. This makes perfect sense for us.
I'm just speaking on 50 cause he was bringing in crazy millions. If he wasn't there mentally or emotionally for his son, he damn sure should have made sure that he was living crazy good.
50 the type to cut off his nose to spite his face though.

Even for a child? I didn’t listen to the whole rant.

The mother is still required to provide for her child too. I know NY is expensive but I just assumed $6700 + whatever the mom is putting up per month would be enough to take care of one child.

Also let me just make it clear, I’m not saying 50 couldn’t have done more, just that he did what he was ordered to do.

Personally, I still do more for my son when I can or when he hits me up for other things.

The mother doesn't have to work though, and in a way if she doesn't it makes up for daycare and babysitter money. She's providing care for the child since she has custody. She might be getting $30, 40 working part time, you don't know.

It's still about appearances. You're 50 Cent. Do you want your kids mother being seen in TJ Maxxx and Marshall's buying your kid school clothes? You should also want your son to represent you when he's at school and out. You have ten cars and you're saying well she gets $7,000 a month.

$80,000 is like If you make $120,000 in New York, it's just cool. That's why when people retire they take that $120 a year pension from the city and move to Virginia, North Carolina or Georgia.

Whole situation would have been helped if they had a good relationship. That's why dudes need to not just sleep and mess with anyone. He could have incentivized her to go to college or try and start a business.

We just talked about Ice Spice making $15,000 a show.

Imagine how much 50 was making for one show? One show probably paid his child support for the year.

That's why I can't rock with that. 50 ain't the average dude driving around in an Altima trying to make it. Dudes on the Forbes list making $20 mil for the year, and you paid $80,000 in child support.

photo.jpg

screen-shot-2015-07-13-at-10-38-44-am.png

f5fb79ff7d245fc62542a7e107c7c896.jpg

That was almost 15 years ago. I don’t disagree that you want to do more than the requirement, but I feel like no matter how bread 50 paid out, the moms was still gonna be vex one way or another.

That was almost 15 years ago. I don’t disagree that you want to do more than the requirement, but I feel like no matter how bread 50 paid out, the moms was still gonna be vex one way or another.

Maybe, but I'm looking past the mom. You bringing in 30 million a year and you only give your son $6700 a month? As a teenager, I'm asking you to buy me some Elite Nike Socks, and you asking me what happened to the 6700 you gave my mom? That's CRAZY to me. That's some bum *** **** and straight up spiteful.

Children don't ask to be born. You laid down with that women. Handle up or get custody so your kid can live like you. Like I said, if you aren't mentally, physically, or emotionally being a father, the least you can do is make sure I maintain the same lifestyle. I would grow up to resent that ***** too. The fact that 50 hasn't mended his relationship with his son tells me all I need to know though. Couldn't be me.

80k is enough for a child in nyc especially if all of it is going to them.

They aint gonna be living large though. So they can live off it but I can see why most don't think its right especially given how much Curtis was/is making.

Last edited:
80k is enough for a child in nyc especially if all.of it is going to them.

They aint gonna be living large though. So they can live off it but I can see why most don't think its right especially given how much Curtis was/is making.
I'm kinda surprised a judge allowed 50 to pay so little considering all the money he brought in during the early 2000s.

Wonder If stoveGod ever going to drop another project or just keep doing features for WSG ….

Need a new full length project

The plot thickens

The $25,000 a month in child support and household expenses that rapper 50 Cent pays to the mother of his 10-year-old son is not enough, says the boy's mother, Shaniqua Tompkins.

The rapper is "worth tens and tens of millions of dollars," said her attorney, Raoul Felder.

Back
Top Bottom