Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The plot thickens

Yeah man, people don’t realize that parents use the kids to spite one another. Dated a chick who had bad relations with her pops cause the mom use to lie and say he didn’t pay enough in CS etc so that was why they were limited in doing certain things such as vacations, latest kicks, going out etc. when that wasn’t the case.

I thought 50 son referencing 'baby by me be a millionaire/write the check B4 the baby come' line was what he was talking bout

Considering he turned 18 in 2014/15, 6700 decent

Not too many people more spiteful than Curtis. We see how he operates in public I'm sure it's much worse offline

Honestly, he just seems like I dude who doesn’t need to have children. Wouldn’t be shocked if the relationship with this son goes south too. He’s the common denominator here
Diddy is out here jet setting with multiple women in his "harem" and it is publicized. Would you want your baby mother tied up in that with your kid looking up to that?

Diddy is out here jet setting with multiple women in his "harem" and it is publicized. Would you want your baby mother tied up in that with your kid looking up to that?
Lol is it better look to the dude publicly disowned and trashed his other son? 50 is the one chose to lay down with the woman

Lol is it better look to the dude publicly disowned and trashed his other son? 50 is the one chose to lay down with the woman
50 is clearly someone who demands loyalty and won't accept anything less. More people need to operate like this.

Also, people and their morals change every day. Some more than others. You and your brother will be cool at one point. They disappear, meet some different kind of people and come back to you talking like someone you never knew. The same can be said in this situation.. The person you met then and had a kid with ain't the same now. Lets not act like this doesn't occur.

That would've been the woman's choice to lay down with Fif.

Not gonna front Fif is childish but he wasn't 100% wrong with his message (granted if he really wanted to teach his son that lesson it should've been done in private).

Alot of my friends had kids young. None of us could read the tea leaves on what would become of the women we dealt with. I'm at an age where most of us ain't even counting the old bodies anymore, women who publicly jump from **** to **** or baller to baller as a means to survive are typically on that list of chicks we not even counting at this point. Nothing hurts like a seeing the girl I really liked basically *** it up.

If they aren’t together and their son is taken care of, it’s not 50’s business to put out there. I don’t think people even knew and her and Diddy until he put it out there. Publicly shaming the mother of your child and referring to her a a ***** to y’all son is whack. Ain’t no way around that. Have that discussion in private if you feeling some type of way.

Would you respond publicly? I didn't know about it before 50.
I'm not on any lipstick alley celebrity blogg stuff. Ive seen it referenced before while browsing news on yahoo(where they pull news from other sites and place it on their platform where you get a mix of news).

I wouldn't respond to it publicly, but 50 doesn't appear to be a guy who cares. His life is an open book and he discussed about daily by random people. And as mentioned previously, loyalty is big with him. If you pull a move that appears to be disloyal, then it's f you regardless of your previous standing with him.

Last edited:
If they aren’t together and their son is taken care of, it’s not 50’s business to put out there. I don’t think people even knew and her and Diddy until he put it out there. Publicly shaming the mother of your child and referring to her a a ***** to y’all son is whack. Ain’t no way around that. Have that discussion in private if you feeling some type of way.

and I'm sure he doesn't seek his sons mother for approval of the women he messes with.

Back
Top Bottom