Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

D679EDF8-4EF9-4358-AA57-EC50BF90BB22.jpeg

Gotta credit rapalot and him, for how they marketed/pushed dude to this point. Very impressive

Game sells more records than Kid Cudi in 2022
🤣🤣🤣

I knew this was coming :lol: :lol: . That’s crazy!

Maybe cause it was in r&b soul and not the rap category ? Lot of the homies didn’t even know it dropped until now … but damn he has/had a hardcore fan base . Crazy

I ain’t know it was an album, until AFTER the movie :lol:. Didn’t even know it was a Cudi movie, until mid way through! Then when I kept hearing what sounded like Cudi vocals and seeing Ty Dolla $ign in it, plus all the Virgil stuff, helped me put it together

It should go up tho. Really good project

Didn’t know Sada and Tee were cool again

Not at all. Not a scene wit them together. It’s been a few songs with both features since the beef tho, not like they record em together.

Gotta credit rapalot and him, for how they marketed/pushed dude to this point. Very impressive

I knew this was coming :lol: :lol: . That’s crazy!

I ain’t know it was an album, until AFTER the movie :lol:. Didn’t even know it was a Cudi movie, until mid way through! Then when I kept hearing what sounded like Cudi vocals and seeing Ty Dolla $ign in it, plus all the Virgil stuff, helped me put it together

It should go up tho. Really good project
I think they fumbled the marketing on it. I only know he had a movie coming out because I briefly saw a youtube short somewhere and he mentioned something about "my movie". Then I saw some mention of a movie somewhere on IG. But I figured he was playing a character in some film, not that he had an actual movie.

I think they fumbled the marketing on it. I only know he had a movie coming out because I briefly saw a youtube short somewhere and he mentioned something about "my movie". Then I saw some mention of a movie somewhere on IG. But I figured he was playing a character in some film, not that he had an actual movie.
Crazy thing is the movie is solid and animation is dope.

Back
Top Bottom