Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

can you at least explain this conspiracy theory

I just honestly want to know what you think that screenshot means

Means “tHe iLuMaNaTti cAmE tO CoLlEcT hIs sOuL.”

Don’t expect receipts, he’s got none for you.

I hate how vocal we’ve allowed the unintelligent to become.

Literally, EVERY TIME a black celebrity (its no accident they’re the focus of those theories btw) dies, its bc of some conspiratorial illumanati bs, thats placed on them by their own people. It’s sickening.

Last edited:
Honestly have no words at this point. :smh:

Like it's a dark cloud over hip hop.

****** say this like this **** just fell out the sky :lol:

Nobody wanna go out like no *** got ****** going straight to gun play. Everything ain’t that serious. Ak (who admittedly had a great hand in what I’m bout to say so I’m sure this will be strawmanned because he’s a hypocrite :lol:) was responding to this Boosie video just now on a stream and brings up the great point that street culture and black/rap culture have intertwined…it’s no reason for a multi platinum rapper to be shooting dice wit random ****** to begin with…

Not blaming Take because he apparently was just chilling but all of it…the need to be in the trenches in scenarios like this to show you not p*ssy…the entourage being so on edge to where nobody can take an *** whipping and we go
Instantly to gun play…we lost as a culture all around.

can you at least explain this conspiracy theory

I just honestly want to know what you think that screenshot means

Assuming this bout Carti - Stop Breathing being last song on his story, don’t think there’s anything more to it than a coincidence but it is always crazy how it always seems like there’s some type of music video scene that features a casket or something to that effect prior to these things happening.

Really just a straight up symptom of those types of themes of death and negative **** subtly being promoted and engrained in the culture moreso than some heebie jeebie spooky ****…

Assuming this bout Carti - Stop Breathing being last song on his story, don’t think there’s anything more to it than a coincidence but it is always crazy how it always seems like there’s some type of music video scene that features a casket or something to that effect prior to these things happening.

Really just a straight up symptom of those types of themes of death and negative **** subtly being promoted and engrained in the culture moreso than some heebie jeebie spooky ****…

Dude was talking about a video they released with a Halloween theme yesterday.

It’s eerie, but the way dude came off, was just wild unnecessary.

1667340851995.jpeg

When fights break out, I’m turning the other way. Ain’t no telling who’s packing. Bullets don’t got names on it.
Still might get shot in the back

I ain’t even waiting for the fight soon as the first BAN fly out somebody mouth I’m out.
But family of course is different smh sad situation man R.I.P. Takeoff
THIS

I think the desire to make situations like these out to be something more than they are comes from disbelief that we continue to do this to our own people, I believed PAC’s death was part of an elaborate conspiracy too because it sucked to think he died over gang banging but that’s life.

I think another desire is for some of these folks, they really want to believe something evil runs the world and has an evil agenda.

I had a friend deep down the rabbit hole in 2020, made me watch some videos, I’ll admit there is some WEIRD stuff. There are TONS of pictures of celebrities and rappers alike with the one eye poses. Do I think this is why Takeoff died? Of course not. But yeah, things are definitely weird. Also in a lot of mainstream music videos, the checkerboard masonic floors. They are everywhere. But ehhh maybe it’s just a coincidence and it’s just a floor.

At the end of the day though , I think it’s all just a way for the record execs and higher ups to have these people keep the “illusion” if you will, alive.

“That’s why my videos ain’t got no baphomet product placement.”

Back
Top Bottom