Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Idk Prince and migos relationship , if there is one then I get what people are saying .

But if it isn’t, what was he supposed to do besides walk away? If the story is true that it was his ****** that got into it with the migos , why would he stick around and either get to pressed/blamed by the migos or the police

First they were blaiming quavo, now prince . They just blaming the most notable people there … hopefully the idiot(s) that pulled the trigger get caught

The video I seen ain't really graphic. Dudes was talking, Quavo was walking off like "I ain't got time for this" and I guess dude swung on him and some fool started randomly shooting.

What he said, was sort of threatening. He said something like, I'm going to leave before I get angry. That's really something you can only say with someone you're familiar with. People see that as a sign of disrespect or aggression and are going to want to swing first, and now dudes can't just rumble. Especially if they have a gun.

Idk Prince and migos relationship , if there is one then I get what people are saying .

But if it isn’t, what was he supposed to do besides walk away? If the story is true that it was his ****** that got into it with the migos , why would he stick around and either get to pressed/blamed by the migos or the police

First they were blaiming quavo, now prince . They just blaming the most notable people there … hopefully the idiot(s) that pulled the trigger get caught

He wasn't the one arguing or shooting 🤷‍♂️

and people know how we do with the police. I'm sure he doesn't consider himself a civilian to be sitting around being a witness. They have a relationship, but was he supposed to be standing around crying? Dudes are numb and all of us have PTSD.

He's just an identifiable person to place blame on.

Dude isn't really likable though. In GOT he would be like Joffrey. I don't think they would do Jas like that.

50 is just real ruthless or doesn't have a clue. Man's always saying the wrong things at the wrong times but looks like he tried to clean it up some.

So what should he do on Halloween, come as himself :stoneface:

If this is corny anyone who isn't a kid who dresses up for Halloween is corny.

It's weird even judging this.
My bad G, I realized like a dummy after I posted that it was halloween, this was just me assuming FAB going full kit wanker based on fits he usually wears lol

For Halloween it's cool,

J prince Jr should have intervened..the migos are a platinum selling group and their your guest there's no reason why they should be arguing with anyone when their in your presence

J prince Jr should have intervened..the migos are a platinum selling group and their your guest there's no reason why they should be arguing with anyone when their in your presence

I agree, but that would require him to be a high character guy and not someone trying to live off his dads reputation. He probably wants incidents around him to build his name. That's why the goofy always is in a Mob Ties hat and arguing on clubhouse trying to get attention.

In his defense though, he probably thought it would escalate that far that quickly.

Was he even right there while they were arguing? That's mad wild with the walk out though. Oh he's dead dead, peace.

We don’t know all the details tho…He coulda tried or **** just went left super quick, it happens like that sometimes

For all we know he was moving around the whole time or focused on other ****, it was his party right? The only person we should be talking bout is whoever pulled that trigger 4real

We don’t know all the details tho…He coulda tried or **** just went left super quick, it happens like that sometimes

For all we know he was moving around the whole time or focused on other ****, it was his party right? The only person we should be talking bout is whoever pulled that trigger 4real

I agree and disagree

You can't be promoting Mob Ties and checking in and out of towners keep getting killed at your events.

JPrince Jr so lame and everybody in Texas knows it.
I remember seeing him at the club here in Dallas. He ain't have no women with him :lol:
IDK how he get down in Houston, but nobody was paying attention to dude.
He had a section full of ******.

Then I'm leaving with my girl, and he had a party bus posted up outside trying to pull.
A ***** in a Bentley truck pull up right behind him and take the two girls he was trying to pull.
Was hilarious to see in real time cause you could see the disappointment on his face.
Charleston White is an idiot/troll, but he wasn't lying about this.

I agree and disagree

You can't be promoting Mob Ties and checking in and out of towners keep getting killed at your events.
Yup not a good look

He def gotta reevaluate that whole crew and set up , but we still don’t know what yo did or didn’t do that night

That Baby Keem album is trash - and Gibb’s album is mid.

How’s that MoneyMan album?

What he said, was sort of threatening. He said something like, I'm going to leave before I get angry. That's really something you can only say with someone you're familiar with. People see that as a sign of disrespect or aggression and are going to want to swing first, and now dudes can't just rumble. Especially if they have a gun.

He wasn't threatening at all. You can't be threatening while walking from a situation saying let's go. That's a dusty _ that has nothing to lose waiting to pop something off.

He wasn't threatening at all. You can't be threatening while walking from a situation saying let's go. That's a dusty _ that has nothing to lose waiting to pop something off.

I'm going to leave before I get angry. That's mad disrespectful and dismissive. It's saying, I'm leaving before I hurt you. You're trying to play the other person. You can't dictate the thoughts and actions of other people. Only your own.

Those are fighting words, and most people are going to want to get the first punch off.

If you hear that, it's a sign to basically leave if you don't want to get involved or get ready to fight. Not sure where you're from.

I'm going to leave before I get angry. That's mad disrespectful and dismissive. It's saying, I'm leaving before I hurt you. You're trying to play the other person. You can't dictate the thoughts and actions of other people. Only your own.

Those are fighting words, and most people are going to want to get the first punch off.

If you hear that, it's a sign to basically leave if you don't want to get involved or get ready to fight. Not sure where you're from.

He said “before I hurt somebody”…which is 100% a threat.

Back
Top Bottom