Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yall wild. Thats a part of his performance. No different than Sway asking him to freestyle and he spits a bar about walking into his grandmother's house after his mom dies

I didn’t have much of a file on Sauce Walka’s music before GG3. Talk about being punched in the face. The beats are nice and Sauce is actually a pretty solid rapper. He sounds like someone that could be a standout feature artist but he’s holding the whole tape down.

Unbelievable storytelling. Every single track

Yeah. I usually sleep on him, because of the antics….and in my mind, he still rapping like it’s 2014 and doing Kamehamehas while yelling “ooh-wee” and talking about pimping.

But this **** here, is tough. The beats and sequencing are fire. And he really showing his skills as a lyricists.

I gotta give it up on this one. Y’all were right.

Didn’t she (Rosario Dawson) lose the baby?

I believe it was Carmen (Nas’s baby mama) that lost the baby.

Isn’t the verse on Lost One about her too?

I remember in an old radio interview Jay Z saying that the second Lost One verse wasn’t about Beyoncé but kinda left the door open on who is could have been about. Since the song is called Lost One I think it’s about Rosario Dawson, but for obvious it might have been about Beyonce when he put the record together.

Back
Top Bottom