Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That's crazy I didn't know he was talking about her
1672258337581-jpeg.3071675

really on his laboy tip

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Something is legit wrong with dude. The IG stuff with his daughter is super weird as well.

Also weird, is him lying about his Son getting a scholarship to play ball at Oregon. Which is fitting, because he also lied about playing for Washington State :lol:

What’s up with Game geno90221 geno90221 ?

Something is legit wrong with dude. The IG stuff with his daughter is super weird as well.

Also weird, is him lying about his Son getting a scholarship to play ball at Oregon. Which is fitting, because he also lied about playing for Washington State :lol:

What’s up with Game geno90221 geno90221 ?
Nothing this is how he always acts 🤷🏽‍♂️

Asking someone to revisit childhood trauma just so they could show you they could cry on command is nuts.

I get Howard asking him like if it’s real that he can do it but not to really do it right then and there.

I save my tears for my patients. Once they cry, I will cry but it’s because I’m allowing myself to live in the trauma that I’m pushing thru & trying to avoid on the daily

I get Howard asking him like if it’s real that he can do it but not to really do it right then and there.

I save my tears for my patients. Once they cry, I will cry but it’s because I’m allowing myself to live in the trauma that I’m pushing thru & trying to avoid on the daily

Asking an actor to cry on command is like asking a professional basketball player to lay the ball up. All of them have a technique and it's usually based on some past trauma/memory of lost one.

That can’t be mentally good to just constantly put yourself back in the worst moment of your life on command at the whim of a director who may make you do that 20-30 times in a row lol

Back
Top Bottom