Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

J_Prince_Houstonia_MarcoTorres-2_nyx0a4.jpg

If they’re building a rico case against Drake, that would be the biggest story in rap history.

Wasn’t there a headline that said one of the dudes who killed XXX was set to testify that Drake had some involvement in that?

He has claimed YSL, Sluaghter Gang, 4pf, and OTF in the span of 2 years and haven't gotten charged yet.

Dude's ratting.

View attachment 3074818
Some things you just gotta keep to yourself

Alotta folks in this country ain’t that good with geography so not surprised…When I was living down south some folks thought everything past like NC was NYC pretty much, couldn’t tell you the difference in places or show you where the nations capital even was :lol: :smh:

But shorty be trollin tho so I bet she really knows

Alotta folks in this country ain’t that good with geography so not surprised…When I was living down south some folks thought everything past like NC was NYC pretty much, couldn’t tell you the difference in places or show you where the nations capital even was :lol: :smh:

Not off any geography **** but I have met a few people over the years who legit don't consider VA, NC, SC, etc. "the South" because they are in the EST time zone. I've been meaning to make a thread in General about it.

Wild because when I first heard Pimp C say it I thought that was the dumbest thing ever :lol: I had no idea more than one person actually thought that way

Only like 14 states in this country matter frfr

Not off any geography **** but I have met a few people over the years who legit don't consider VA, NC, SC, etc. "the South" because they are in the EST time zone. I've been meaning to make a thread in General about it.

Wild because when I first heard Pimp C say it I thought that was the dumbest thing ever :lol: I had no idea more than one person actually thought that way
My Houston joint says the same thing, even citing Pimp C as the source…Imagine GA or SC not being the South :lol:

Yea I’ve heard people refer to VA as the south and it confuses the hell out of me. I’ve also heard people say that Texas isn’t the south.

As I got older, I realized that I didn’t actually give a **** :lol:

Knowing Vegas is in Nevada is common knowledge that broad just a dummy. :lol:

I knew before even clicking on any of those Murray vids that something was wrong with him

***** look like Lil Daryl from Rickey Smiley show in the screen cap :lol:

The young gawd going too

This lineup look crazy. Man, imma have to pick between the GSW game on MLK Day (Steph byke. :pimp: 🐐) and the Future concert.

This gon be a hard decision 🤦🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom