Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Migo CMG.
IDK who that other dude is. He ain't with nobody.
He a pre affiliate. I knew they was on migo *** when he popped all that **** off with glock a couple years ago. He was talking crazy on the gram and all the lil memphis ****** was trynna say he ain’t like that at all.

Migo CMG.
IDK who that other dude is. He ain't with nobody.
I know Migo CMG,dude who has the chain on is affiliated w/PRE and Kenny Muney has the chain now and posted it on his ig story.

It’s like them dudes picking on the dude lowest on the totem pole at CMG instead of going at the big dawgs,seems pu**y to me

He a pre affiliate. I knew they was on migo *** when he popped all that **** off with glock a couple years ago. He was talking crazy on the gram and all the lil memphis ****** was trynna say he ain’t like that at all.

I know Migo CMG,dude who has the chain on is affiliated w/PRE and Kenny Muney has the chain now and posted it on his ig story.

It’s like them dudes picking on the dude lowest on the totem pole at CMG instead of going at the big dawgs,seems pu**y to me

Copy copy. I thought he was just a random street *****.
I do remember Migo popping it for the gram with Glock though.
Vividly remember ****** saying he was selling candy & hair at school :lol:
Ain't nothing wrong with that either.
Got with CMG and tried to play gangsta instead of just being a hustler.

He not no innocent dude in the label. They been came out and said it’s no beef with the whole label just Gotti, youngsta and migo since he put himself in it. Moneybagg/bread gang have nothing to do wit none of that. That’s why the lil hand dude swung on migo, he started popping it to all them lil ****** knowing he don’t move like Gotti and them and he they age/peer.

They’ll rarely be close to Gotti and em so they just going at who’s currently accessible that they beefing with

It’s all low level foot soldier bs

Lil ****** better be careful. Bodies drop over **** like that and migo got coins.

I heard one of them lil memphis ****** Gucci signed got booked for a murder idk if it’s true or not cuz I stopped keeping up after walk dog and co.

Lil ****** better be careful. Bodies drop over **** like that and migo got coins.

I heard one of them lil memphis ****** Gucci signed got booked for a murder idk if it’s true or not cuz I stopped keeping up after walk dog and co.
Yeah it was in the news. Mac Critter got booked for murder.

^ dude is ******* hilarious :lol:

“how you got my number” “everybody got my number” :lol:

1672937263850.jpeg

It’s crazy that he went from that to leaving ****** shirts wet on the last album :lol:. Talking bout Crodie and **** :lol:

Even more amazing that rappers let him get that off because he can give them a hit lol.

You know what’s crazy…we was talking about this, in this thread almost exactly 3 years ago. And look at where Drake is now. Even further than shooters by proxy :lol:

Drake gonna unnecessarily turn his story into a Pac type story. This dude was allllll the way on the other side of the spectrum at the beginning of the decade. You woulda got no points for ****ing with Drake in 2009-2011. ****** used to make jokes about calmomille lotion and sweaters :lol:. Now he putting himself in another lane with all this wild talk off the strength of what his mans will or won't do.

"Mans went PC like Dell and Windows."

**** wild to see. Dudes always use the shooters through proxy and eventually end up claiming the tough tony **** themselves :lol:z

Funniest is watching Lil Yachty do it. He’s slowly transitioned from fun, SoundCloud troll rapper...to....my mans will touch you if you play with me....too, flipping packs, being from the west side and busting guns :lol:. Randomly heard a Yachty feature in 2019 and he was talking like he was 06 Gucci or something.

But that’s always going to be a case in hip hop, for dudes who are insecure with their “street” image. Part of the hyper masculinity is proving you are really about and from that to a degree. Dudes long for that respect. It’s always been something Drake never could really achieve, and you can tell it’s always kinda at at him in a way.

Back
Top Bottom