Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I’m not the smartest man in the world but all these ***** selling their catalog not knowing where technology is about to take this **** are tripping. Lol they could come out with some VR **** that would have you in the studio with Snoop and Dre when they was making that **** or whatever :lol:. It’s tons of things they could do and it’s hella early to be selling some of the most iconic records of the new millennium/the 90’s if you The-Dream/Dr. Dre/Future/Wayne
They may take the funds and invest directly into them same technologies and get a greater return. Of course someone sees the value in what they are buying from you. Thats the hope you have when your selling something. But some of these artists may have another play in mind that can potentially generate better splits.

Grew up on Fonzarelli 🔥. In A Major Way is the first cd i bought they was going hard on ca at the time about parental advisory stickers. I look 10 Im like 12 or 13 doing my best to practice looking hard
dude at the counter says man how old are you whats your birthday, i spit out something obviously wrong 😂 dude says the album is dope just dont get in trouble rings me up and i go home throw it in the three disc aiwa system with all the lights on front 😂🔥🔥
Screenshot_20230111-175259-117.png

S/o 40 Water but Biggie rating him a 0 will never not be funny :lol:

I wish YSL members would keep the verbal civil war behind the scenes, its not helping Thug out at all.

The way to beat stuff like this is stick together.

Its called, "Divide and Conquer(no PC)" for a reason, and the Prosecution using it with LV 1 ease.
Sure but it’s not like all of them weren’t already screwed from the start. Even before the plea deals came in, I doubt anyone had a real chance.

Sure but it’s not like all of them weren’t already screwed from the start. Even before the plea deals came in, I doubt anyone had a real chance.

Should of followed their own song and "Took it to Trial."

Irv Gotti and Ja took it to trial and look where they are now.

Ja hosting Fire Festivals and Irv promoting Ashanti.

That could of been YSL the Label.

I wish YSL members would keep the verbal civil war behind the scenes, its not helping Thug out at all.

The way to beat stuff like this is stick together.

Its called, "Divide and Conquer(no PC)" for a reason, and the Prosecution using it with LV 1 ease.
If they carried it like that then Thug wouldn’t be in this position in the first place

I was wondering what ever happened to Foxx man. Why they got this man started. Officer Foxx :lol:

Last edited:
This is literally the greatest video I’ve ever seen in my life.

…I don’t even think there’s a close second.

Back
Top Bottom