Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yo! This ***** Akademiks looking crazy :lol:. Blueface sent one tweet, about having more money than him or something. And Akademiks was going to play it off, all nice or something..But the Henny kicked in, and and went on what I guess was a 2 hour rant, trying to prove he’s richer than blueface :lol:

But the funniest part was when Akademiks felt the need to run around his house in the middle of the stream, to find a pink slip proving he bought a a 140k whip. This ***** came back completely out of breathe, tip to-ing in a Rainbow hoodie, and drunk slurring his words, while raging and yelling out he’s “Big Ak”. ****** even randomly decided to call 69, to “prove” he has more money than….BLUEFACE.

Some article is coming out on him, on Monday…so he sounded extra upset. ***** self destruction is wild to watch. Perfect example of a lame with money, and bad energy. Yikes

:rofl:

Does Blueface still do music?

I never really got into Max B like that. I definitely rocked with “Why You Do That”, “North Pole”, and “Bad By Myself” though. Whats some joints he got thats on par with them?

Max got music with millions of plays. His show money is gonna be good. He's a underground legend at this point with a big personality. A lot of these _'s from Wiz, Spitta, Rocky, was influenced by him. Dudes been shouting him and putting interview clips as skits on they tapes. His feature money is gonna be nice too.

Max is 40 something years old and about two generations removed musically.

I never really got into Max B like that. I definitely rocked with “Why You Do That”, “North Pole”, and “Bad By Myself” though. Whats some joints he got thats on par with them?
Anything with dame grease on the beat slaps. I hope he wakes back up and goes back in the lab with max.

Max gon be straight if Griselda them got thru lol. It’s all in getting him on the right beats

Not really a Max B fan. Max B got a lazy flow and is a borderline mumbler. He need to sound more confident with his flow(not saying he’s not, but I’m big on flow). If he has a future it’s going to be on hooks.

I felt like that early on but once you dive deep he’s official. Coke wave made me a believer. He’s the pen behind Jim’s best album, Hustlers POME my man can go off with the hooks. He can have a future if he didn’t lose it while locked up.

Yo! This ***** Akademiks looking crazy :lol:. Blueface sent one tweet, about having more money than him or something. And Akademiks was going to play it off, all nice or something..But the Henny kicked in, and and went on what I guess was a 2 hour rant, trying to prove he’s richer than blueface :lol:

But the funniest part was when Akademiks felt the need to run around his house in the middle of the stream, to find a pink slip proving he bought a a 140k whip. This ***** came back completely out of breathe, tip to-ing in a Rainbow hoodie, and drunk slurring his words, while raging and yelling out he’s “Big Ak”. ****** even randomly decided to call 69, to “prove” he has more money than….BLUEFACE.

Some article is coming out on him, on Monday…so he sounded extra upset. ***** self destruction is wild to watch. Perfect example of a lame with money, and bad energy. Yikes

:rofl:

I peeped this earlier. Man’s is low key an alcoholic :lol:. Called 69 and everything.

Recommend an old washed dude some new music. I end up putting on a play list and listening to the same music i was listening to 10-20 years ago. Im 40 I grew up on 90s early 2000s west coast and down south. Some of my favorite artists are Pac, Nip, Devin The Dude, 40, DJ Quik, Hitman, Carter/Dedication era and Squad Up Lil Wayne, Alchemist, DJ Premier, Nas, and Big Krit.

I like a good mix of lyrics, storytelling, hood isht, mellow laid back smoking music, fun playful good mood music and cant resist anything with a 🔥 beat. If you recommend me anybody that's depressed, and or uses any autotune type or voice altering effects on their voice or starts whining and they not named Keith Sweat Jr. I will block you and report you.

Recommend an old washed dude some new music. I end up putting on a play list and listening to the same music i was listening to 10-20 years ago. Im 40 I grew up on 90s early 2000s west coast and down south. Some of my favorite artists are Pac, Nip, Devin The Dude, 40, DJ Quik, Hitman, Carter/Dedication era and Squad Up Lil Wayne, Alchemist, DJ Premier, Nas, and Big Krit.

I like a good mix of lyrics, storytelling, hood isht, mellow laid back smoking music, fun playful good mood music and cant resist anything with a 🔥 beat. If you recommend me anybody that's depressed, and or uses any autotune type or voice altering effects on their voice or starts whining and they not named Keith Sweat Jr. I will block you and report you.
Best story telling in rap

Back
Top Bottom