Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Gunna dropped right now I guarantee he's not going to get any play at a black club..his best bet is going pop because the street music is done

FFB99EE9-E96B-46DB-AAAF-58D6CBEFA962.jpeg

They definitely need to do a tape

We won’t ever see another run like Future. This is 10 years ago.

I think more and more people ate coming to terms wit the fact that he really might be one of the best artist to ever do it. Very rare to occupy being a pop star, and still a street artist with that fan base at your core. Very few have done it. This long.

Yeah I don’t doubt that at all. After reading up on some of the evidence them boys had on Von, it really was just a matter of time before his number was called, whether it be prison or death.
Ain't it confirmed he killed that girl too?

Low key I wouldn't at All be surprised if Durk pulled a TI and"snitched" on Von for the ATL thing too.

Ain't it confirmed he killed that girl too?

Low key I wouldn't at All be surprised if Durk pulled a TI and"snitched" on Von for the ATL thing too.

Read that as well. Flirting with her on twitter to lure her out so he could catch her. He was a wild boy for sure.

I think the reports I’ve seen said they confirmed him for at least 5 bodies. Idk how he was out here moving around as a free man.

Read that as well. Flirting with her on twitter to lure her out so he could catch her. He was a wild boy for sure.

I think the reports I’ve seen said they confirmed him for at least 5 bodies. Idk how he was out here moving around as a free man.
They say Chicago PD don’t really waste their time with too much stuff in the hood. So many of them have beat bodies they’d never beat in another city.

Back
Top Bottom