Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The bad thing about Gunna was it was straight yes maam

He didn't have a R Kelly moment

r-kelly-meme.gif

When you say a gang, what do you mean :lol:

I wonder if he knew that video was going to be released

That's not why it started, but that's why Jim won't ever squash it. Plus I don't think Chrissy would let him.

Max B started spreading that lie and dudes believed it.

Chrissy got around when she was young, but not with Max.

I thought it was because max got in a situation where he needed money and Jim made him sign his publishing over to him in order to get the $

I always thought it was the money thing too.
It's a mixture of this as well. Max needed money, Jim was already taxing them deal wise, and Jim took his publishing as well. Then Max started violating with the Crissy situation.

It's a mixture of this as well. Max needed money, Jim was already taxing them deal wise, and Jim took his publishing as well. Then Max started violating with the Crissy situation.

I remember on like OnSmash or Old Worldstar or something, that viral video of Max hanging with *****s dissing Jim in his Projects, but they were still “cool” at that point to the public.

This a real blast from the past :lol:. I can vividly remember this. Damn

Boston Richey might wanna sure 1090 Jake…..

And it’s just crazy to me, that a white blood from Boston, who moved to Florida and got jammed up..became a YouTube star from prison stories, forums and Adam 22…fashions himself as a law expert because he pays money for case files, and tries to interpret and simplify it for the masses over ominous music in a YouTube video :lol:

What a hustle. I need to stop BSn

I remember on like OnSmash or Old Worldstar or something, that viral video of Max hanging with *****s dissing Jim in his Projects, but they were still “cool” at that point to the public.

This a real blast from the past :lol:. I can vividly remember this. Damn

Yeah, it was some wild times. Max was bugging out on Jim. Still shocking to see that Jim and French patch things up.

Back
Top Bottom