Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I think I posted about it in here some years back, about Youngsta’s rise and what Gotti was doing behind the scenes. But ant put it all together :lol:

Chainz didn't leave the spotlight for 15 years

Wild comparison

That's like saying Charles Hamilton can have a career resurgence.
All I’m saying is that rap fans are more accepting of rappers in their 40s nowadays. Max can get out and be hot for a few years if he releases good music. Plus he still looks young somewhat.

I'm not falling for that trick you gotta "wow" a chick on a first date. I'm not going all out on a first, I'm not cheap either, it's a middle ground. I don't even know shorty like that yet to be dropping that much. Some girls are flakey and unpredictable when first getting to know 'em. I'm the opposite, the more time we spend the more I'll spend.

Ya'll really out here dropping 150 on dates with girls the only thing you know about 'em is their first name??

I'm not falling for that trick you gotta "wow" a chick on a first date. I'm not going all out on a first, I'm not cheap either, it's a middle ground. I don't even know shorty like that yet to be dropping that much. Some girls are flakey and unpredictable when first getting to know 'em. I'm the opposite, the more time we spend the more I'll spend.

Ya'll really out here dropping 150 on dates with girls the only thing you know about 'em is their first name??
Exactly the key is to keep dates cheap at the beginning, especially if you are dating multiple women at the same time. Coffee/ tea shop meet ups, Museums, I’ve cream/ frozen yogurt, picnics, Art exhibits, Sip/Puff and paints, walks in various locations(weather permitted), drinks and appetizers during happy hour are all appropriate first couple dates that don’t cost a lot of much . Heck if you’re lucky you can get her to the kick it at the crib and save even more money.

Almost everywhere has been pretty outrageous since the world opened back up.

Appetizer, two entrees, 1 round of alcohol, sales tax and the tip is pushing 100

Man, going out in DC…it’s $100 off top every time I step out…just by myself :lol: :smh:

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius i was out in those DC streets these past few summers. Hella litty, but that **** add up. And *****s are partying every damn day

Nah, damn sure not. I was talking about women that you have an actual interest in besides a quick lay.

Back when I tried out hinge, it would be straight "let's hit a bar" meet ups where we catch a drink and head back to her spot or mine. That's a 50 ball "date" :lol:

But if I've gotten to know a woman and think she might be worthwhile, then I'm gonna see to it that we have a good date night. Emphasis on worthwhile. :lol:

Shoot, hookah alone these days are going for at least $50. That being added in with dinner and drinks can definitely get you across the $150 mark.

I’d rather throw a ***** $100-$150 before I take her on a date too 🤷🏾‍♂️. ****** be taking *****es on dates they have no interest in but smashing 1-2x. Cut the middle man out and save ya time. 12k is crazy tho, cherokee only asking for 900
I'm at a point in my life where I'm fully aware and freely admit no desire to cultivate relationships, so I follow.

Not in practice, but definitely in theory.

If I hit a crazy lick on Fan Duel….Phucked Phame or Alexis Skyy getting a rack. That my exception :lol:

Speaking of, what The hell happened to Taz angels?
Man, I done had 4 different coworkers tell me how their sons or friends hit the top 3 on fanduel...think a dude who hit 1st place won over 100 stacks.

I need one of them for sure.

Lol naw it's not a crazy story forreal..I met her in DC at a bar, we exchanged #s we were texting she told her price and I went to her hotel room..she used to text me whenever she was in town but I didn't care to see her again

Back
Top Bottom