Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Damn… Boosie been having an interesting couple of months.

He raised hell when Gangster Williams said he gave up information on cats who were dead so that he could get out of jail…Then it comes out that TI said he was snitching on the dead.

He raised hell over D Wade’s kid being part of the lgbt community… Now it seemingly comes out that his daughter is part of the lgbt community.

That next Vlad interview’s gonna be FIRE :lol:

Boosie been contradicting himself. He claims to not like gay stuff but cape for that pedophile R. Kelly and rapist Bill Cosby every chance he gets.

Vlad did mention in another interview that he's going to ask him about TI in the next interview. Personally I don't think telling on the dead is snitching. Hell I'd tell my boys to do it if God forbid something happened to me and they needed to get out of a jam. Hell make something up, I wouldn't give a ish 🤷🏾‍♂️

Boosie been contradicting himself. He claims to not like gay stuff but cape for that pedophile R. Kelly and rapist Bill Cosby every chance he gets.

Vlad did mention in another interview that he's going to ask him about TI in the next interview. Personally I don't think telling on the dead is snitching. Hell I'd tell my boys to do it if God forbid something happened to me and they needed to get out of a jam. Hell make something up, I wouldn't give a ish 🤷🏾‍♂️

Search some of boosies tweets. All the makings of a man that doesn’t like something about himself

Damn… Boosie been having an interesting couple of months.

He raised hell when Gangster Williams said he gave up information on cats who were dead so that he could get out of jail…Then it comes out that TI said he was snitching on the dead.

He raised hell over D Wade’s kid being part of the lgbt community… Now it seemingly comes out that his daughter is part of the lgbt community.

That next Vlad interview’s gonna be FIRE :lol:
I don't think Boosie's daughter liking girls is in anyway equivalent to a 13 year old boy deciding he is now a girl. Doesn't compare in my mind and I don't think Boosie's issue was ever about the child's sexual preferences...don't even know the kids preferences.

I’m with you on that for the most part. Shoot, if I’m gone and my potna gets hemmed up for something like a gun charge… tell those people what they wanna hear. It’s not a big deal imo.

Now if buddy caught a body or raped someone, you on ya own. Keep my mf’n name out your mouth. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't think Boosie's daughter liking girls is in anyway equivalent to a 13 year old boy deciding he is now a girl. Doesn't compare in my mind and I don't think Boosie's issue was ever about the child's sexual preferences...don't even know the kids preferences.

My point’s simply that Boosie was going hard at a parent and his child for said child’s life choices, something that had nothing to do w/ Boosie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom