Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

You would assume if it’s that serious and all the resources he got, Thug would try another way to do that. But it ain’t that serious

You from da A!? 🙌🏾

Any chance you hitting the Pastor Troy, Sammy Sam, Kilo, and Raheem concert tomorrow?

Yes and No. Most of my childhood is in Nola but I spent part of my childhood in the A.

I already made plans for tomorrow - and I could of slid in with the DJ. :smh:

N still the ATL the land of trickin tho…Dudes buy sections and shopping sprees up Lenox 1st meet up, got the game messed up :lol: :smh:
That’s why we got restaurants like this now :lol: :smh:
00BF707B-937D-4D60-9FBF-01C3F408B8D8.jpeg

I heard those Africans in Atl are the kings of trickin lol

I seen it first hand. Got a couple of homegirls that tell me they only date African men for that exact reason. One has a high rise down in the city that's fully furnished, stocked, etc. and is fully funded by a doctor she's been with for a decade. Bro's married and got a whole family, and only dips out the the high rise a couple times a month. I'm still in awe of the stuff she told me. :lol:

I seen it first hand. Got a couple of homegirls that tell me they only date African men for that exact reason. One has a high rise down in the city that's fully furnished, stocked, etc. and is fully funded by a doctor she's been with for a decade. Bro's married and got a whole family, and only dips out the the high rise a couple times a month. I'm still in awe of the stuff she told me. :lol:

Nigerians. Future & Lil Baby

Blame them!

Peep the vicious cycle though. The trick rap wave gave way to the city girl wave.

Dudes out there bragging about dropping the bag on shorty simply because a) they're smashing b) the joint's pretty... women out here developed the expectation that dudes will drop the bag on them because they're pretty and smashing... Which leads to more dudes out there tricking and more joints out there having hot girl summer fully funded by dudes like the bandman kevo cat.

^And like Wavy said. He's one of the biggest culprits. :lol:

Kevo is a walking embodiment of everything wack about this new generation. He did say it was a celebrity chick that has a man though. I can think of a handful I'd give bread to just to hit but it wouldn't be no damn 12gs lol
At 32, he ain't exactly part of the new generation. Kevo just sound like a sugar daddy who satisfied as long as he can smash.

Back
Top Bottom