Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That’s why we got restaurants like this now :lol: :smh:
00BF707B-937D-4D60-9FBF-01C3F408B8D8.jpeg

This reminds of the brunch spot in Atlanta:

5BC3036A-3C0E-4F78-B2B7-31B64A42DB93.jpeg

all that head...pause...and such a little brain inside it

He thought the whole thing was a game until that conviction came down. He must have the way he was acting over the past two years instead of laying low.

Facts.

But hell, if I knew I was about to get sent down the road for a long stretch of time I might’ve spent my last 2 years as a free man acting a fool too. :lol:

Sort of like the street dudes who know there’s a great chance they’re about to get knocked. Those 5 years worth of ballin is worth the 20+ year bid to them.

Last edited:
That’s why we got restaurants like this now :lol: :smh:
00BF707B-937D-4D60-9FBF-01C3F408B8D8.jpeg

This reminds of the brunch spot in Atlanta:

5BC3036A-3C0E-4F78-B2B7-31B64A42DB93.jpeg

Do people not realize how cheap that “24K Gold” is? Paying extra $500 for edible gold foil that costs $9 on Amazon…wow. This is all Nusret/Salt Bae’s fault for starting this trend

By the way Grine Grine I actually liked Barney’s regular food. Probably some of the best shrimp and grits I’ve ever had. Their menu had me :lol: though with the over the top Mansa Musa Tower and Billionaire cocktail descriptions. Calm down it’s just a casual breakfast/brunch spot :lol:

Last edited:
Do people not realize how cheap that “24K Gold” is? Paying extra $500 for edbible gold foil that costs $9 on Amazon…wow. This is all Nusret/Salt Bae’s fault for starting this trend

By the way Grine Grine I actually liked Barney’s regular food. Probably some of the best shrimp and grits I’ve ever had. Their menu had me :lol: though with the over the top Mansa Musa Tower and Billionaire cocktail descriptions. Calm down it’s just a casual breakfast/brunch spot :lol:

Facts the food isn’t bad. Typical Atlanta common brunch menu. Outside of their $24K Pankcakes for $27 :lol:

I think when you order those “rich” items, they send you in the back room “rich section” :lol:

Do people not realize how cheap that “24K Gold” is? Paying extra $500 for edbible gold foil that costs $9 on Amazon…wow. This is all Nusret/Salt Bae’s fault for starting this trend

same folks already spending $350-$450 on a 5th of liquor at the club that costs $45 at the liquor store so this is right up they alley

lil wayne and nicki are notorious for this 😂

Wale did it pretty cleanly on "What it look like" with Spitta..but overall I agree :lol:

Back
Top Bottom