Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I miss the days of shuffle on the ipod and you knew it would actually play songs randomly and not the ones these streamers think you want to hear over and over. Simpler times.

He kinda right tho. You should never put your hands on a woman but people dragging that a decade later while making excuses for Chrisean and/or Blueface is crazy. :lol: That’s not even getting to the particulars of her hitting dude in the balls and elsewhere while driving :lol: Man was supposed to teleport outta there lol?

Blueface keeping it real though :lol: Comments said them boys having a domestic violence Verzuz

Last edited:
I kinda agree with Chris

The Blueface response 😂😂💀

Edit- the blue face reply was funny reading that one line.
Wasn’t so funny watching the video and hearing the dead pig oinking in the background :smh:

Last edited:
He kinda right tho. You should never put your hands on a woman but people dragging that a decade later while making excuses for Chrisean and/or Blueface is crazy. :lol: That’s not even getting to the particulars of her hitting dude in the balls and elsewhere while driving :lol: Man was supposed to teleport outta there lol?

Blueface keeping it real though :lol: Comments said them boys having a domestic violence Verzuz

I don't think the Blueface comparison is accurate, because he's not that popular and they only appeal to a certain demographic. So that's like comparing why that third string player on the Eagles Super Bowl week getting arrested wasn't a big story. Rihanna was just at the Super Bowl.

It's like Chris is trying to say the people are one and the same, the trash reality tv viewer is a certain demo. It's probably some intersection, but not that much.

And he definitely shouldn't have mentioned him just on some g ****. That's some snitch ****. What about him....

and this is King Blood Bhris Brown, ol tattle tale mutha****a, was telling the teacher on everybody in elementary school

:rofl:
:rofl:

Pure comedy lmao. Idk which one is more funny. The first one, or the one off the phone. I am dying at the No Jumper audience accusing the black dudes of “bullying” :lol:

Back
Top Bottom