Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I mean to be fair it’s only a certain type of dude (that’s not actually affiliated with Treyway) that are gonna care enough for the internet cookie points of beating up 6ix9ine to film themselves committing a felony. :lol: I don’t think bruh has much to be worried about if he always either has an armed security or a weapon on him.

Felony?? More like misdemeanor simple assault champ. Unless he had to get rushed to the hospital for medical treatment them boys that jumped him will be okay.

More like misdemeanor simple assault champ. Unless he had to get rushed to the hospital for medical treatment them boys that jumped him will be okay.
Makes sense as to why dudes recording him getting back on his feet and leaving on his own.

That **** is going to get him killed.

Hhe could've done 20 in witsec, popped out in 20 when most of the fans ain't tripping anymore and written a tell all book.

Any potential value in his future likeness only diminishes as more and more of these vids of him getting his *** whooped are uploaded.

I think he actually thought he could still have a career after. Issue is he was never talented in the first place and was a label creation with writers and labels paying for placement.

but since he didn't tone down the hair, but did tone down the internet antics, he probably gets appearance bags and performance somewhere

I don’t believe that **** to be real for one second, but if it is you know how bad that make all these ****** that called themselves having beef with him look?

How would it make them look bad?

This ain't the mob. They're supposed to follow him to another city and go to jail for the rest of their lives?

How would it make them look bad?

This ain't the mob. They're supposed to follow him to another city and go to jail for the rest of their lives?

I thought what I said was plenty self-explanatory but for the slow ****** in the back of the class, all these super gangster rapper ****** been talking crazy about 69 for the better part of 5 years and talking about what they was gone do when they seen him. We’ve seen him pump into several rappers over the years and NONE Of THEM did anything.

It took a random ***** in a Planet Fitness to do something. It wasn’t a single weed carrier on the roster that could have done that? All I ever heard was excuses of why they COULDN’T touch him. Lol I don’t know where you got the “go to jail for the rest of their life” part 😂😂 nobody said they had to murder the ***** lol

Like I said I don’t believe this **** is anything less than staged, but even if it’s not I don’t want to see no rap ****** that engaged and went back and forth with 69 laughing about this **** or even speaking about it because y’all been letting this dude terrorize y’all for years and did nothing about it.

I thought what I said was plenty self-explanatory but for the slow ****** in the back of the class, all these super gangster rapper ****** been talking crazy about 69 for the better part of 5 years and talking about what they was gone do when they seen him. We’ve seen him pump into several rappers over the years and NONE Of THEM did anything.

It took a random ***** in a Planet Fitness to do something. It wasn’t a single weed carrier on the roster that could have done that? All I ever heard was excuses of why they COULDN’T touch him. Lol I don’t know where you got the “go to jail for the rest of their life” part 😂😂 nobody said they had to murder the ***** lol

Like I said I don’t believe this **** is anything less than staged, but even if it’s not I don’t want to see no rap ****** that engaged and went back and forth with 69 laughing about this **** or even speaking about it because y’all been letting this dude terrorize y’all for years and did nothing about it.

You seem like the slow one.

Maybe you need to read what I said and try to comprehend it. Maybe your moms can spoon feed it for you to be able to understand.

Dude thinks someone should go to jail for Turkey69, because of insults on social media like assault isn't a crime. :lol:

You seem like the slow one.

Maybe you need to read what I said and try to comprehend it. Maybe your moms can spoon feed it for you to be able to understand.

Dude thinks someone should go to jail for Turkey69, because of insults on social media like assault isn't a crime. :lol:

You love to start frivolous arguments with men early in the morning before ****** even finished breakfast lol I hate how life turned out for you … Sending love your way brother 💚💚💚

I can’t wait for his press run… no jumper should be reaching out to bulletz Guzman soon.
This is literally why he did it and posted it. Look at that 8 years locked up and he will probably be more famous now than ever before.

Edit: didn't realize the actual Bullet Guzman is denying it.

You love to start frivolous arguments with men early in the morning before ****** even finished breakfast lol I hate how life turned out for you … Sending love your way brother 💚💚💚

Acting holier than thou after you wishing other black men would go to jail for beating up Turkey69 to prove something to you, so you and your corny internet brethren could then gossip and babble about how stupid they are.

Nice attempt b

8 years later. This really a crazy run. Future don’t seem to be really slowing down. Seems to be actually getting more praise/acclaim as time goes on, and people recognize how long he’s been doing it. The Miami concert was supposedly crazy.

56 Nights is an almost perfect project. That **** just goes straight thru, concise and great sequencing.

Vid just dropped. Nas really special. It’s crazy that it took a producer like 20 years his junior, from the complete other side of the country, to get back in his bag like that. They way they complement each other is dope. Dude finally found his flow again. Most of the times, once you lose it…you lose it.

Lose the flow while making all kinds of off the mic money definitely leads to being super washed which I thought he was on that Nasir album.

Back
Top Bottom