Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Seeing people celebrate Rainbow getting touched up is silly… dude gonna turn around and sue the gym and the assailants and get paid..

Should’ve continued ignoring the dweeb

It's just public fodder for a day or two for entertainment and people are going to move on to something else.

I don't think it even matters, because did he get jumped or was it one on one? Regardless nobody thinks he's a tough guy anyway, and he's 5'4. Do you even get points for beating him up, much less risking your freedom over "him".

1679537951367.png

I'm sure those grown men that put hands and feet on the rat knew the consequences. It is what it is.

This is exactly why some rappers didn't touch the rat.

You do nothing it's "oh why y'all ain't do nothing?!?!"

You stomp him out it's "man you going to jail, why?!?!"

People just wanna have something to say. Who is crying tears that some crash dummies went ECW on a crash dummy?

Vid just dropped. Nas really special. It’s crazy that it took a producer like 20 years his junior, from the complete other side of the country, to get back in his bag like that. They way they complement each other is dope. Dude finally found his flow again. Most of the times, once you lose it…you lose it.

Am I tripping or has Hit Boy gotten way better rap wise

I go to a commercial non planet fitness gym and I've never seen a fight
Ehhhhh idk man.

I do too and i can pretty much bet money that a fight is coming my way eventually.

Not that ive done anything to feed into that typa energy but its ALOTTA tension and ego in these gyms. Not to mention, insecurity. When you add the women choosing, to the equation, its the PERFECT cocktail for that kinda lame ****.

The space is wrought with punk ****.

I go back and forth between planet fitness and my local YMCA just about every other year. I've literally never seen a fight.

If anything I've probably made more friends at the gym than I have any other place (excluding work) in the last couple years.

I got to a point I had to switch gyms because dudes wanted to chat all day and I'd only be in there for an hour.

I go back and forth between planet fitness and my local YMCA just about every other year. I've literally never seen a fight.

If anything I've probably made more friends at the gym than I have any other place (excluding work) in the last couple years.

I got to a point I had to switch gyms because dudes wanted to chat all day and I'd only be in there for an hour.

Yeah, I try to avoid the talkers. It's people who are in there for two hours doing nothing but working their tongue muscles. It's more of a social spot for them than maintaining their health.

Am I tripping or has Hit Boy gotten way better rap wise
He wasn’t bad, but he’s gotten exponentially better. Being locked in with a 🐐 like Nas will do that. Think of all the people he’s been locked in with, it would be hard not to sharpen your sword alongside them.

Back
Top Bottom