Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Keef still got the 3 biggest songs outta the chi. Keef>durk 🤷🏾‍♂️ his last tape>durks. Durk fake ran with that I love my girl and she is my world **** and took the whole female audience. ***** had a adlib crooning her name. All the while he was cheating like the rest of us, which in a weird way was god marketing too.

Just watched some body cam video of the aftermath of what happened to Nipsey back in 2019. Very vivid. At points, seems like you can hear him moaning in pain.

😞

Just watched some body cam video of the aftermath of what happened to Nipsey back in 2019. Very vivid. At points, seems like you can hear him moaning in pain.

😞
What would make you watch this? You my homie so I'm really curious.

Wild she came in the game dressed in suits and now flashes her **** more than strippers in Virginia.

I just want to know who is she appealing to, because she's in her 30's.

Yeah, it's a lil too late for these cheap tricks.
I get what magic is saying. It's a weird rebrand for her, but maybe she is just more comfortable expressing her sexuality.

Maybe her and Tessa broke up and now she trying to get chose.

I do wonder why we getting the switch up at this point. Most chicks come in the game showing more and then eventually get to a point where they cover up more (aka mature). Shorty moving backwards.

I get what magic is saying. It's a weird rebrand for her, but maybe she is just more comfortable expressing her sexuality.

Maybe her and Tessa broke up and now she trying to get chose.

I do wonder why we getting the switch up at this point. Most chicks come in the game showing more and then eventually get to a point where they cover up more (aka mature). Shorty moving backwards.
I'm in agreement with with 6pac 6pac When he said her antics comes off as a minstrel show.

It's just a little weird to see the hate Chloe gets for expressing herself in her early 20's, meanwhile Janelle is in her late 30's and it's seen as freeing.

It's your body and I'm not complaining, but none of that makes me want to buy your music. I might watch your video, but I can just go to your IG to look at you if I wanted to, so I don't see the purpose. Janelle is too talented for it IMO.

The over sexualization in music seems backwards to me and leaves me confused as a fan.

Much less the message it sends to other artist and young girls.

Meh. Maybe she just wanted to show off her *** and *******.

It could be a case of her not wanting to be put in a box based on her image.

Mf spent the first part of her career dressed as a waiter. She’s probably ready to reinvent herself and embrace her sexiness.

The music can be just as good as ever and her talent can shine through whilst she also shows off the *** and ******* should she so choose to do so. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Last edited:
I think it's what sneakaprince sneakaprince said. I think she was surpressing her sexuality so long so now it's freeing to her. I guess I'm in the minority that doesn't see it as a bad thing. Personally I'm enjoying the show lol
I dead *** remember a time where she identified her own gender as android or something.

Then she went down the path of bi-sexual and kept her relationship with Tessa kinda low. I wonder if she just doesn't give a **** anymore and wants to express that she too is a sexual being.

Madonna was out here kissing new acts in 2010's imma let Janelle live. She still got a lot of gas in the tank in regards to her physical attributes.

It ain't that deep. Janelle comfortable with doing what she doing. She was kissing that girl from the Creed movies in a video years ago. That girl Chole is a fake freak. You can see it in her face. She's a good girl. On the flip side a girl like Ruby Rose grew up as a "good girl" too but we can tell she with all that. The way she put that banana down her throat was natural.

rejoice.png

Back
Top Bottom