Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

at any age
1683994176507.gif

It's just a little weird to see the hate Chloe gets for expressing herself in her early 20's, meanwhile Janelle is in her late 30's and it's seen as freeing.

It's your body and I'm not complaining, but none of that makes me want to buy your music. I might watch your video, but I can just go to your IG to look at you if I wanted to, so I don't see the purpose. Janelle is too talented for it IMO.

The over sexualization in music seems backwards to me and leaves me confused as a fan.

Much less the message it sends to other artist and young girls.

Yeah in general with all the filth online now + going outside and shooting your shot at something in real life I don’t get how soft core teasing be having mfs wIlding beyond that initial acknowledgement that it look nice. Boys be acting like

1684002250206.gif

If Janelle Monae gotta pull her bare ******* out for ****** to care about her music again this culture doomed lol. Shorty went from the twerking on tables at the Met Gala to the pool vid to straight up pulling her tid e meat out at a show last night in the span of like a week :lol: she shouldn’t have to do all that to sell us whatever she finna try and sell us. Lol it’s the inverse of the street rapper antics everyone gotta do now

Last edited:
Ion know man…Janelle always been dope, even as an android

Music was always appreciated, but it’s been a while since she made any, mostly modeling over the years

It’s nothing like seeing a woman completely comfortable in her own skin

The culture is doomed because Janelle Monae is showed *******?

if someone of her stature and talent gotta do city girls Meg Cardi type **** to compete and get attention for her music then yea.

The performative **** like this even crazier :lol: like tig ol’s not everywhere especially online lol

In a span of a week she did a lot lol. If what I’m saying is that crazy then **** it we already there :lol:

Ion know man…Janelle always been dope, even as an android

Music was always appreciated, but it’s been a while since she made any, mostly modeling over the years

It’s nothing like seeing a woman completely comfortable in her own skin

she just posted an album cover for June 9 but i don’t even think they’d let me rock if I posted it here lol

It ain't that deep. Janelle comfortable with doing what she doing. She was kissing that girl from the Creed movies in a video years ago. That girl Chole is a fake freak. You can see it in her face. She's a good girl. On the flip side a girl like Ruby Rose grew up as a "good girl" too but we can tell she with all that. The way she put that banana down her throat was natural.

rejoice.png

Why do you think Chloe's is fake and Janelle's is real?

Janelle is doing this for an album roll out.

Some simulation ****. This is our legal system bruh lol

This is who you hire :rofl:

Do they have a reward system for free lap dances for so money spent on food?

or did dude just want to make a pit stop while waiting for his order :lol:

Media outlets are so lazy. Its always "people are outraged" followed by someone reporting on a single tweet they read somewhere out there on the internet. Thats not reporting. Its like coming to NT and quoting some of the wild **** in the nba thread as "what people are saying." 🤣😢🤦🏾‍♂️

It’s wild it takes people forever 🤦🏾‍♂️. What they really need to do, is find out which content farm these accounts are mining from. Saycheese & No Jumper etc included. It’s nasty

Bruh, this **** has gotten into overdrive. The Daily Loud ran up a million followers (me included) in like 5 months. And they promote other similar accounts.

You can always TELL, it’s not from us. The captions/lingo/references and cultural markers are always off. But it’s marketed that way…and people run with it. I made a comment some years back about how the NBA Twitter accounts that basically reposted memes and shams/woj breaking news + gossip was going to take off, and they damn sure did. I wish I didn’t care about veracity of things. Cuz I would’ve/should’ve ran it up on accounts like that :smh:

Back
Top Bottom