Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

“DA and Lawyers did some sneaky **** I fell for it”

:lol:

smh-no.gif

Crazy shots at Lil Baby on there. Sheesh

Amazing thread. You really can't tell me nothing bout Pac.
GOAT fr. 🐐

This is real by Clark

I wonder if social media was around would have things been different sometimes. It would have been real time information.

If someone sets you up they don't go towards the gun shots to see what happen. They already know what was going on. Much less take your gun and hide it. You can see the concern look on their faces.

That had to be a confusing time for Big.

DC Fly Young is part of the culture 🤷‍♂️

Not sure about yours, but he's a part of mine. It's very relevant.

Comment was wild disrespectful
Agree to disagree. That woman hasn’t ever been posted here but her death is highlighted? Ok. I think that’s disrespectful 🤷🏾‍♂️

You be knowing all the back stories bruh. Is this thread accurate? Obviously seemed like shots at Durk too

Pretty much. And stuff about one of his main man’s , Gfive (“The boy that’s like your brother”), who they say told for real. And ****s cool with it.

#7 on the list of 2pac myths(in comments)
it’s in regards to the DPG video shoot being shot up. Look, I know most of us love and respect Snoop, but I’ve always believed he was jealous of Pac taking his spot at Deathrow. Now, I can understand wanting to calm down after almost facing serious prison time. But with all the energy at the Source awards and the kicking over buildings in the vid, I’m really surprised he didn’t back Pac. I really believe some jealousy got in the way of that.

it’s in regards to the DPG video shoot being shot up. Look, I know most of us love and respect Snoop, but I’ve always believed he was jealous of Pac taking his spot at Deathrow. Now, I can understand wanting to calm down after almost facing serious prison time. But with all the energy at the Source awards and the kicking over buildings in the vid, I’m really surprised he didn’t back Pac. I really believe some jealousy got in the way of that.

I used to think this also.

Especially the attention Suge gave Pac.

I used to think this also.

Especially the attention Suge gave Pac.
Reggie Wright said Suge actually respected Snoop a lot at that time and once told Pac not to diss him publicly because Deathrow was the house that Snoop built.

Back
Top Bottom