Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Reggie Wright said Suge actually respected Snoop a lot at that time and once told Pac not to diss him publicly because Deathrow was the house that Snoop built.

It's hard for me to believe Snoop was jealous of Pac. Snoop was selling big before Pac. Snoop did records with Pac. You watch that House Of Blues performance Snoop looked genuinely happy for Pac. Other than people just talking it was no sign that he was jealous.

“DA and Lawyers did some sneaky **** I fell for it”

:lol:

smh-no.gif

I do kinda think they recorded Gunna. Every court room has cameras. They’d know exactly who took that recording of him. No one got in trouble behind that.

9 hours after dropping, video is at 1.1 million views :lol:

Can't really go by that. Think of how many Nicki songs get a bunch of attention initially never to be heard from again.

Everyone is going to listen to his first song out. Especially since he's talking about others. They listened to Turkey's first song. It's a car accident.

Shoot at this point you better off not even talking bout rat this rat that so you save face when it’s discovered your man a rat :lol:

It's hard for me to believe Snoop was jealous of Pac. Snoop was selling big before Pac. Snoop did records with Pac. You watch that House Of Blues performance Snoop looked genuinely happy for Pac. Other than people just talking it was no sign that he was jealous.
Yea seemed like Snoop wasn’t jealous of Pac, yo seen the writing on the wall on how Death Row was going out and was tired of it all at that point…He had been thru all the bs for years prior to Pac’s arrival

In the new doc he said it was weird vibes on the flight back from NY to LA, so he skipped out on the Vegas trip…Snoop was tired of all those dudes at that point

Yea seemed like Snoop wasn’t jealous of Pac, yo seen the writing on the wall on how Death Row was going out and was tired of it all at that point…He had been thru all the bs for years prior to Pac’s arrival

In the new doc he said it was weird vibes on the flight back from NY to LA, so he skipped out on the Vegas trip…Snoop was tired of all those dudes at that point

Add to that Dre left. He had a murder case hanging over his head for 2 years.

Snoop has lied multiple times too when it pertains to Pac though. He has this weird habit of making it seem like he's paying homage to Pac while shading him at the same time. A few people have called him out on it too.

Can't really go by that. Think of how many Nicki songs get a bunch of attention initially never to be heard from again.

Everyone is going to listen to his first song out. Especially since he's talking about others. They listened to Turkey's first song. It's a car accident.

That's true, but you heard how fire that joint is. I said this a while back, but Gunna don't need NONE of these rap ****** forreal. His music is good enough to stand on its own. He has real fans.

Add that to the fact that no one has dropped new music for the summer. Off the top of my head, I can't think of any summer anthems right now. **** is really wide open cause Durk ain't deliver at all. At the end of the day, people just want good music. If it's fire, they'll listen.

Snoop has lied multiple times too when it pertains to Pac though. He has this weird habit of making it seem like he's paying homage to Pac while shading him at the same time. A few people have called him out on it too.
It’s possible yo had luv for PAC but was still annoyed at everything going on around him and the label…Relationships or even business arrangements are like that, it don’t gotta be all luv all the time

So when he speaks on Pac he might give you the good with the bad cuz that’s what yo was feeling at the time they was rocking with each other…It would be worse if he always said they was besties and everything was sweet

If it was REAL issues between Snoop and Pac it woulda been made clear. When Pac ain't **** with somebody he let it be known. When Pac was upset that Snoop ain't ride with him during the Bad Boy beef they didn't speak during that plane ride, that was small.

When Pac, Suge and nem had problems with anybody they put hands and feet on 'em. We know this.

Kinda crazy how SNOOP ran with Pacs idea with the Football League tho. That’s a good thing. The doc showed when PAC came to death row, how they got more community involved and inspired snoop.

It’s possible yo had luv for PAC but was still annoyed at everything going on around him and the label…Relationships or even business arrangements are like that, it don’t gotta be all luv all the time

So when he speaks on Pac he might give you the good with the bad cuz that’s what yo was feeling at the time they was rocking with each other…It would be worse if he always said they was besties and everything was sweet

Yeah this is logical. You can have love for ******, but may have to distance yourself to protect your peace. With everything Snoop was dealing with, it's understandable why he may have felt that way. We know how wild and real Pac was, and that can be a lot for people to deal with. Especially when you trying to move past dumb stuff.

Nah when I say lie, I mean complete fabrications lol He likes to paint himself in the best light possible with his revisionist history.

Nah when I say lie, I mean complete fabrications lol He likes to paint himself in the best light possible with his revisionist history.

C'mon man Snoop don't do that. Snoop told a story on the doc how him and his still wife was going through stuff and him and the homies was like "**** that bish" and Pac was the one that told him he need to marry her. He told stories about how Pac put him on to being active in the community.

C'mon man Snoop don't do that. Snoop told a story on the doc how him and his still wife was going through stuff and him and the homies was like "**** that bish" and Pac was the one that told him he need to marry her. He told stories about how Pac put him on to being active in the community.
Bruh it's not just me saying this lol He's been called out by some of the Outlaws, Reggie Wright, Eric B, and even Nas himself lol

Napoleon just did an interview about it recently. He'll say something good about Pac one second then shade him in the next breath. It's the weirdest thing actually.

Bruh it's not just me saying this lol He's been called out by some of the Outlaws, Reggie Wright, Eric B, and even Nas himself lol

Napoleon just did an interview about it recently. He'll say something good about Pac one second then shade him in the next breath. It's the weirdest thing actually.

What I noticed about the whole East vs West thing is everybody has their story. Nas said the message wasn't about Pac but it's a unreleased record where he clearly dissed Pac. Lil Cease is now backtracking saying long kiss goodnight wasn't about Pac when it's clear as day. Nobody is gonna tell 100% the truth.

But to say Snoop had some hidden jealousy or shade with Pac I don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom