Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Baby got too much money and dressing weird now. Hopefully he comes back around soon before it’s too late. Dudes get money and think they can just put out anything and it’ll go #1. Eventually it catches up with them.
That's the drawback with having street dudes come up off rap. Seems like the actual poets, artists, and dudes with the passion to create are slept on nowadays.

That's the drawback with having street dudes come up off rap. Seems like the actual poets, artists, and dudes with the passion to create are slept on nowadays.

****** made backpack/conscious rap seem like it was corny and try hard just to turn around and say the street artist they propped up in favor of that music are “falling off” when they aren’t the new sound/shiny object anymore (although baby specifically did get kinda lazy/formulaic)

:lol:

On the other hand dudes like Chance Cordae etc and in that lane gotta push that boundary and make classic albums/songs on the level of artists in that lane from the past…

Suge chased Warren around deathrow cuz he told Snoop not to sign the deal 😂

You know this story 100% factual. I respect dudes for being honest. Everybody ain't trying to be super gangsta. Sometimes you gotta ski-daddle and use your feet. ***** said "if you don't get yo hands off me, I'm calling my brother" Some **** a little brother would say fasho. :lol:

You know this story 100% factual. I respect dudes for being honest. Everybody ain't trying to be super gangsta. Sometimes you gotta ski-daddle and use your feet. ***** said "if you don't get yo hands off me, I'm calling my brother" Some **** a little brother would say fasho. :lol:

:lol:

That was young Suge too. If he ran at me I'm turning into Barry Sanders.

Dude in the bow tie, matches the description/sketch😳

E76ED5C1-744E-4685-96DF-A20954894755.jpeg
Of Big's shooter?

Back
Top Bottom