Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

One time for Foxy

Szkp.gif

green-jpg.gif

I don't think there's anything wrong with surgery as long as it isn't botched, enhances your attractiveness, and doesn't make you look like a completely different person 🤷🏾‍♂️

A lot of those chicks go overboard or end up looking disproportionate though.

I don't think there's anything wrong with surgery as long as it isn't botched, enhances your attractiveness, and doesn't make you look like a completely different person 🤷🏾‍♂️

The constantly going back has been the main problem. Remy looks great. Lil Kim, Cardi, and Deelishis have had multiple surgeries that they didn’t need.

I thought the same thing when I listened to that interview. She really thought she was just going to get a million dollar check to put in her account lol

I keep wondering if they want the not realistic look.

Strippers it made sense, because they want to stand out and it was almost like the bigger the better. These other chicks though.

Few of them do it and look normal. Cardi's sister, you can't tell anything. It's like Cardi schooled her beforehand.

Maybe with DC Young's chick people will also see the dangers, because it's really not worth it.

All those people around and he's the first to break it down for her?

They pray on young people from the hood

40 years later and the rap music industry is still crazy. Then they come back after they learn more like with Meg wanting a new deal and contract. The label isn't obligated at that point.

It makes me look at Swizz funny. What are you talking about?

and signing for the most money isn't always the best bet, because that doesn't mean the label has the infrastructure or really believes in you. It's mad dudes who were signing to rock and R&B labels to be a labels rap act, and bricked, because labels didn't know how to market or create rap projects. Yeah, you were focused on until you were out the door.

I keep wondering if they want the not realistic look.

Strippers it made sense, because they want to stand out and it was almost like the bigger the better. These other chicks though.

Few of them do it and look normal. Cardi's sister, you can't tell anything. It's like Cardi schooled her beforehand.

Maybe with DC Young's chick people will also see the dangers, because it's really not worth it.
I'm still torn about SZA's surgery cause I always felt she was fine AF without it. She has almost gained too much weight and on the verge of getting fat. Kinda like Latto too.

Last edited:
I'm still torn about SZA's surgery cause I always felt she was fine AF without it. She has almost gained too much weight and on the verge of getting fat. Kinda like Lotto too.

I hate commenting on women appearances/surgery, cuz its always a touchy subject so I generally keep a lot of my thoughts/opinions to myself on it. And for the most part Im pretty much against all surgery. Some of it just looks ridiculous. Fixing up your teeth is probably the only one I think isnt a big deal.

But I cant stunt that SZA surgery…..that one made me smh. She def aint need to do all that.

Gunna really decided to keep on telling on bread and butter. He ain’t learn from 6ix9ine that pointing fingers only digs the rat hole deeper.

Gunna really decided to keep on telling on bread and butter. He ain’t learn from 6ix9ine that pointing fingers only digs the rat hole deeper.
Isn't every diss an expose of sorts.

It felt like an introspective track where he really had to evaluate where things are for him at this stage of his career.

Back
Top Bottom