Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

87CE391C-3201-49EC-B1C2-EEBF79DADCA9.jpeg

They pray on young people from the hood

and signing for the most money isn't always the best bet, because that doesn't mean the label has the infrastructure or really believes in you. It's mad dudes who were signing to rock and R&B labels to be a labels rap act, and bricked, because labels didn't know how to market or create rap projects. Yeah, you were focused on until you were out the door.

This isn't exclusive to rap. Business in general. If they don't have leverage or patience they're most likely gonna take an L.

They got Taylor Swift. Record company she was signed too was bought for $350 million then they flipped the masters for her first 6 albums to Disney for $405 million while still getting a cut from future profits. She re recorded albums to get control back.

Even Jadakiss used the Versuz buzz to renegotiate his deal. (That's why no music dropped afterwards) So even with age some things don't change much.

Idk if I missed this but it looks like Game's homeboy and I want to say 'artist' Avante Rose killed his gf then himself recently.

Idk if I missed this but it looks like Game's homeboy and I want to say 'artist' Avante Rose killed his gf then himself recently.

He wasn’t a artist but yea he stabbed his lady to death then killed himself

AR was always a loose cannon but never thought he would do this smh, I can’t even say R.I.P. to blood 🤦🏽‍♂️

Ive been hearing people say it but i didnt really pay it any mind.

Something is legitimately wrong with kanye.

How long till the young boys playin keep up with the jones’s, start rockin this polizei bull****?

That ain't nothing new. Vetments had them bombers and t shirts out for years.

Back
Top Bottom