Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

00b12cfd716e7f81e760fc7de27c8633.webp.jpg

Yall think she shaved for Bill?
🐱🔥

:nerd:

I need a way to organize the files I've been ripping

When "obtaining" music was a thing. I used to put in the cloud to Google Music, which is now YouTube Music. A lot of my pre streaming mixtape and 2000's era stuff is in the cloud.

Moved on from that after the burning data on DVD's era

Whats the last CD anyone bought here? I was thinking about copping the Kings Disease Trilogy, but the first one is sold out on Amazon.

I think Kids See Ghost was the newest disc in my collection...

20230609_075345.jpg

Lucci got caught red handed actually committing a murder….Ain’t he been locked up for like 5 years now, time served he got a lil over a decade left which ain’t bad for a body

Also, why yo mug shot look like CGI or an AI pic ? :lol:

Looks like the pic was taken so long ago it was the iPhone 5

Whats the last CD anyone bought here? I was thinking about copping the Kings Disease Trilogy, but the first one is sold out on Amazon.

20230609_075345.jpg
We moved 2 months ago...I'm getting to the non-important boxes and bags now. Found an old personal cd player...opened it up and saw MBDTF disc.

^???

Youve been saving them without filing and organizing?

I was referring to bulk downloads from playlists. I've never downloaded hundreds of individual songs at a time from yt before

20230609_075345.jpg

Last new release I bought was Daytona last year everything else was from 90s/early 2000s.

Cheap/lazy covers, inserts and packaging are annoying

239smgriu4544y.jpg

This thread needs more posters

https://niketalk.com/threads/do-you-still-buy-cds-vol-best-buy.669482/

20230609_075345.jpg
Tetsuo and Youth. Before that, most likely King’s Disease 3. I have the complete trilogy.

Back
Top Bottom