Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Amazon used to sell you the physical CD and give you a digital copy. Not sure if they still do that. I haven't bought a physical CD since Covid.

I was referring to bulk downloads from playlists. I've never downloaded hundreds of individual songs at a time from yt before

Last new release I bought was Daytona last year everything else was from 90s/early 2000s.

Cheap/lazy covers, inserts and packaging are annoying

239smgriu4544y.jpg

This thread needs more posters

https://niketalk.com/threads/do-you-still-buy-cds-vol-best-buy.669482/

Great album. Memories from the Chicago concert just popped up on my SC memories yesterday.

Amazon used to sell you the physical CD and give you a digital copy. Not sure if they still do that. I haven't bought a physical CD since Covid.

Pretty sure they do, thats why all my newer CDs are still sealed. I really wanna open my Liquid Swords chessbox CD, but...

Liquid Swords: The Chess Box https://a.co/d/6UPX0RN

I probably should just sell it.

Whats the last CD anyone bought here? I was thinking about copping the Kings Disease Trilogy, but the first one is sold out on Amazon.

I think Kids See Ghost was the newest disc in my collection...
Curren$y - Pilot Talk 2. Kept it in my car as an emergency CD in case my iPod died. Never get tired of that album but skipped Silence pretty much every time :lol:

Tommy Davidson and Savion Glover in Bamboozled.

Spike always doing some extra **** in his films...the point he was getting across could easily been done without the use of blackface.

Dan Aykroyd did blackface shoulder to shoulder with Eddie Murphy. Ain't nobody said **** except for how great of a movie it was.
Tommy Davidson and Savion Glover in Bamboozled.

Spike always doing some extra **** in his films...the point he was getting across could easily been done without the use of blackface.

1686340277867.jpeg

I feel like you already know the answer to this lol. That being said it was moreso funny than people tryna make it seem like Drake is some racist although if you wanna deep dive he’s had some odd moments lol

:lol: @ this ^ not being on YouTube anymore. That boy slick

Back
Top Bottom