Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1686508595415.gif

I had to go and read what he was in jail for. Dudes are getting arrested, so frequently it's easy to forget.

How did they prove he was the driver? Were his fingerprints or DNA found in the car? Someone snitched on him?

I mean, we saw Dirk hanging out a window clear as day and he's out here walking around 🤷‍♂️

This spots days are numbered. It’s a cool spot but brought crime to buckhead. That girl that got her Uber sprayed up recently might be the last straw. White folks don’t want these problems around here even though Buckhead been getting more hood every year. Dickens will have to make them relocate, CoA can’t afford for Buckhead to successfully disconnect. They generate too much of the cities revenue to cut ties. Atlanta without buckhead would hamper midtown and downtown developments tremendously. Centennial yards would probably stop in its tracks. Can’t wait to see how they try to clean up Five Points for the World Cup. Good luck trying to get them homeless and junkies from over there. Foreigners about to get shook down over on Alabama Street and Garnett not knowing what’s up.

This spots days are numbered. It’s a cool spot but brought crime to buckhead. That girl that got her Uber sprayed up recently might be the last straw. White folks don’t want these problems around here even though Buckhead been getting more hood every year. Dickens will have to make them relocate, CoA can’t afford for Buckhead to successfully disconnect. They generate too much of the cities revenue to cut ties. Atlanta without buckhead would hamper midtown and downtown developments tremendously. Centennial yards would probably stop in its tracks. Can’t wait to see how they try to clean up Five Points for the World Cup. Good luck trying to get them homeless and junkies from over there. Foreigners about to get shook down over on Alabama Street and Garnett not knowing what’s up.
It’s ATL so that spot will move/close, then another spot will pop up in the area after a all the heat from that Uber shooting dies down

Cats been letting shots off in Buckhead since the early 90’s :lol: :smh: …The folks there just talking they not going anywhere, city bends over backwards too much for em to be on their own

Had one of my shorties call it “Buckhood” about a year ago and it’s been living up to the name. From the **** that used to go down at Lenox, the killing at subway, to the latest report about the stripper… just wild all around.

City been hot for a minute. I remember hitting up Encore up until they closed down because dude shot the security guard in the face point blank range. The stripper story is slick more of the same. Slick don’t even like going out like that anymore. Gott keep your head on the swivel at all times.

I had to go and read what he was in jail for. Dudes are getting arrested, so frequently it's easy to forget.

How did they prove he was the driver? Were his fingerprints or DNA found in the car? Someone snitched on him?

I mean, we saw Dirk hanging out a window clear as day and he's out here walking around 🤷‍♂️
I’m pretty sure Durk got off by pinning the shooting on Von. Dead men can’t tell, he lucked out behind Von’s untimely death. Same thing with T.I. telling about his dead cousin.

Back
Top Bottom