Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Interesting stat . Feel like the women only ones dropping spring /summer bangers

This is the longest drought I can remember.
It's really been quiet as hell. Weird.

Said it a couple months back. No anthems this year. No one is dropping anything.
IDK what's going on behind the scenes, but ****** are not releasing music. We haven't had any anthems that's just going crazy.
Hip-hop is in a weird space right now.
Mark my words though.. if Gunna drop, it's UP. He can really position himself to smash all these ******.

Said it a couple months back. No anthems this year. No one is dropping anything.
IDK what's going on behind the scenes, but ****** are not releasing music. We haven't had any anthems that's just going crazy.
Mark my words though.. if Gunna drop, it's UP. He can really position himself to smash all these ******.
Yea you was right…And Like I said the other day the only ppl with bangers rn making noise are the chicks :lol: :smh:

The new cats don’t have any real mainstream heat this year and the usual artists with the big tracks/projects been chillin so far …Maybe they gon turn up in the fall for 2023 …Been some solid albums and tapes dropped tho but nothing that’s gon catch billboard

Didn’t Meek claim he was gonna drop a project every month or something? Ain’t heard from him since “Sharing locations”

Interesting stat . Feel like the women only ones dropping spring /summer bangers

Was saying this a while back, this feels like the late 00s & early 10s….where you had to have your ear to a specific sound, while the mainstream was putting out garbage or super pop records. How datpiff & LiveMixtapes were the place for true heat.

We’re at that time again. But with everything spread out. Really gotta find your niche. It’s there tho.

Mainstream Rap is at its lowest since the last 00s & early 10s

Outside of Future, a lot of MID & a lot of ******s dead and locked up

A lot of good music out there for you to find tho!

He already dropped lol

But in general ****** have been making the same songs for 3-5 years lol

Mainstream rap been trash for a minute.

As far as newer artists Larry June, Le$, Perico, Jay Worthy, all of Griselda, Payroll, that's what I'm bumping. Not because I'm tryna be different but that's what I gravitate to.

I be tryna give some of these _'s a fair listen but a lot of it is background noise music. It's cool, I get it but I ain't tryna hear them _'s no more than maybe 3-4 songs.

He already dropped lol

But in general ****** have been making the same songs for 3-5 years lol

I'm talking about an album.
His single doing numbers too though. Last I heard, he had the most stremed single and beat out the Weeknd.
He release anything like Drip Season 3 or Wunna, it's over :lol:

Yeah my homie who is a dj said this the first time where he doesn’t have that song where it’s like “I gotta play this before the night over” … weird time . Same when I’m out ,

But future , Travis , UZi, Khaled / drake , etc are dropping soon so I’m sure there would be something

Back
Top Bottom