Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

that Chicago Food spot Murder deserved one of them old General threads where ****** in there wIlding lol

No sympathy for homie that died you played a dumb *** game playing with someone momma at all but man at the same time we as a community gotta know when some **** just ain’t worth it. They are very fortunate the law saw it how they did. Otherwise Lil ***** life woulda just been ****** over his mom needlessly engaging with some drunk ***** talking **** when they left the house for some burgers. Of course once hands are put on her everything is out of the question and it is what it is and you can’t blame the kid. It’s easy to say whatever online when it comes to taking a life but I genuinely hope the kid is at peace with this as time goes on…

And i kno she extra hot bc that girl lightskin with good hair. Lol

Shawty flashed back to how she looked in them mugshot pics in her head lol. Wasn’t that serious over a rap line that ****** have made many times about people like Nicki or whoever was the it girl at the time

With the case of the Chicago - I thought the son shot him in the back, then ran after him out to parking lot and shot him again while he was running away…

I’m sure the DA is going to come back with manslaughter.

Last edited:
The energy from the response wasn't the normal Jim.

Mans was stumbling over the beat. He was in his feelings but it's just rap.

He told Joe how he's gonna act when it gets personal

7D3FB022-776C-434B-AC34-586210DB0D37.png

No Pull Out

I like how Push just quietly not finna put his joint out until he has a project or something finna drop and is letting Jim just expose his hand and jump the shark.

Back
Top Bottom