Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

So y’all ain’t ever knock down that chick that was cool as a fan but lacking in the face?? Y’all got it lol

I didn’t say anything about taking the young lady on an ice cream date lol

If Glorilla had some cheeks yeah but she a 2 in the face and a 2 in the body. On top of that the Glorilla's be smelling like dirt weed.

Yeah, I wouldn't agree with 2 in the face. It's a 7 on its best day, but 2 is harsh.

She not a 2 body either, but I guess that' a preference thing. I'll take a slim one over these chicks that's trying to pass for thick but really just need to do a few laps.

Last edited:
Even with makeup her face extra strong

1b799418a22a4ceb90d16a2e9c8818f9_xl.jpg

shout out to her though

That sexy red girl is worse. That's like something you regret while you in there :lol: I don't know, men we got low standards but I gotta draw a line somewhere. Them extra hood, stanky looking joints never did anything for me.

Last edited:
Even with makeup her face extra strong

shout out to her though

That sexy red girl is worse. That's like something you regret while you in there :lol: I don't know, men we got low standards but I gotta draw a line somewhere. Them extra hood, stanky looking joints never did anything for me.

That ish got to be photoshopped . No way Glo look like Bow Wow

So y’all ain’t ever knock down that chick that was cool as a fan but lacking in the face?? Y’all got it lol

I didn’t say anything about taking the young lady on an ice cream date lol
Unfortunately yes, smh

But for whatever reason, afterwards she thought it was a good idea to sit her daughter on the couch next to me while she cook some salty *** grits and salmon croquettes that I didn’t ask for. Her daughter was like 1 or 2 just staring at me. Hate to talk about the child, but as I stared back like 😳 I kept saying to myself “naw bruh, you can’t fluke and make one of those, be one and done”.

Unfortunately, she was a throat goat and always available to me. 10 years afterwards the possible fluke almost came to fruition smfh

Unfortunately yes, smh

But for whatever reason, afterwards she thought it was a good idea to sit her daughter on the couch next to me while she cook some salty *** grits and salmon croquettes that I didn’t ask for. Her daughter was like 1 or 2 just staring at me. Hate to talk about the child, but as I stared back like 😳 I kept saying to myself “naw bruh, you can’t fluke and make one of those, be one and done”.

Unfortunately, she was a throat goat and always available to me. 10 years afterwards the possible fluke almost came to fruition smfh
Dawg, having that revelation and still messing with her a whole decade later is nuts :lol:

But we men like D Rose said, so I get it

Back
Top Bottom