Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

training-day-denzel-washington.gif

Those Dipset/Duke Da God albums had some fire

I definitely purchased that second album :lol: the amount of albums I bought in 2005 is insane. 50 Cent Massacre DVD, Paul Wall, AZ, Three 6, Kanye, Black Rob, Twista, Slim Thug, Jeezy, Game, etc.

Last edited:
It's even worse when Carbon and Kinky B talk cuz they don't seem mad or bitter.

I think Jeezy felt like he wanted to elevate pass being a trap rapper/hood _ and he pushed everybody from those days away. Just a bad look when all your day 1 people saying you foul.

It's even worse when Carbon and Kinky B talk cuz they don't seem mad or bitter.

I think Jeezy felt like he wanted to elevate pass being a trap rapper/hood _ and he pushed everybody from those days away. Just a bad look when all your day 1 people saying you foul.

Yeah, I think Jeezy knows he's lucky. When I listen to dudes, I'm thinking these are the dudes that Jeezy isn't supposed to snitch on?

Remember when Obama told some of the rappers your taxes aren't straight. I wouldn't doubt if a lot of rappers have gotten that treatment over the past three decades.

I think that's the type of time the police and government agencies was on before. Now there's too much violence behind the music.

Jeezy had the Gucci and BMF situations. In 2023 Jeezy would be going to jail under RICO, because they would rather send a message than hoping dudes can keep people in line.

The stuff rappers used to get away with back then. Nore used to run with the Murda Unit. Fab and Fat Joe's people. They'll say we went and brought bricks and were still in the street. The stuff really ain't new today, it's just the visibility and dudes are practically mocking the police.

I definitely purchased that second album :lol: the amount of albums I bought in 2005 is insane. 50 Cent Massacre DVD, Paul Wall, AZ, Three 6, Kanye, Black Rob, Twista, Slim Thug, Jeezy, Game, etc.

"T.I straight out the trap"

That was May 2004 and people still want to give that man his credit for jump starting that ****.

Yeah, I think Jeezy knows he's lucky. When I listen to dudes, I'm thinking these are the dudes that Jeezy isn't supposed to snitch on?

Remember when Obama told some of the rappers your taxes aren't straight. I wouldn't doubt if a lot of rappers have gotten that treatment over the past three decades.

I think that's the type of time the police and government agencies was on before. Now there's too much violence behind the music.

Jeezy had the Gucci and BMF situations. In 2023 Jeezy would be going to jail under RICO, because they would rather send a message than hoping dudes can keep people in line.

The stuff rappers used to get away with back then. Nore used to run with the Murda Unit. Fab and Fat Joe's people. They'll say we went and brought bricks and were still in the street. The stuff really ain't new today, it's just the visibility and dudes are practically mocking the police.

Wayne lucky they wasn't giving out rico cases back then :lol:

lil-wayne.gif

man was tryna convince the world he's a super blood

Old akademiks wilding

This broad Aubrey is such a weirdo. Got so much sass and sugar in his nuts. I don’t know how anyone can take him serious.

LOVE this song. Album was a disappointment but he got some ****in fire on this album.

It’s wild to think we used to have singles with substance and a message. Feel old as **** saying that but we don’t get songs like these on the radio or TV anymore.

Back
Top Bottom