Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I tried to listens Reason's project

and it's ok

but when I listen to Reason, it makes me think about listening to Kendrick, Soul and Jay Rock

The substitute teacher comparison was pretty accurate :lol:

Mannnnn nah. Usher innocent :lol:

I’ve always thought that it was on shorty for fanning out, and on her man for reacting on the internet. Had he handled this in house, he’d be innocent too. He took it to social media to embarrass shorty, and she’s been getting her get back ever since. And from the looks of it all… she’s been winning. :lol:

A case study on Usher’s mid career resurgence needs to be had :lol:. It’s wild, Cuz for like most of the past decade, everybody was kinda playing usher to the side, some bad press, herpes rumors, him being relatively “cold” musically by his standard .

Then we see him do the Tiny Desk. Land the Vegas residency. And watch all the people who grew up with him ( who are now in their 30s and 40s and nostalgic)…..love Usher again and support him in a way we’ve yet to see from an R&B artist of his generation.

That Usher & Zay tape from 2018 is slept on. It only sold 15K first week.

Keke was probably waiting for a reason to leave that dude. Her girlfriends probably been in her ear for the longest telling her she can do better. The fact that did all that at Usher's show she ain't really respect dude.

A case study on Usher’s mid career resurgence needs to be had :lol:. It’s wild, Cuz for like most of the past decade, everybody was kinda playing usher to the side, some bad press, herpes rumors, him being relatively “cold” musically by his standard .

Then we see him do the Tiny Desk. Land the Vegas residency. And watch all the people who grew up with him ( who are now in their 30s and 40s and nostalgic)…..love Usher again and support him in a way we’ve yet to see from an R&B artist of his generation.

He went full blown pop for a second too

He stop doing that jersey shore fist pump **** and got back to his classics. The Vegas residency really reminded people strong his catalog is. On top of that Usher ain't one of these washed up, coked out, entertainers.

That Zaytoven was always fire to me. I think people look down on it cuz they put Zay on the "trap" producer box but the music is very R&B.

Damn. Shorty a menace. :lol:

She will be singin let it burn soon enough ..

Screenshot_20230815_140630_Gallery.jpg

Back
Top Bottom