Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I saw a video title on YT that said something about Irv Gotti saving Fat Joe's career with What's Luv. I think Cuban Link said that after Irv Gotti's recent DC episode. In hindsight, he might be right about that 🤔

What's Luv dropped a couple of years before Lean Back and Make it Rain.

I saw a video title on YT that said something about Irv Gotti saving Fat Joe's career with What's Luv. I think Cuban Link said that after Irv Gotti's recent DC episode. In hindsight, he might be right about that 🤔

I was thinking that.

It's been a couple of times where Fat Joe was dead dead, and his relationships helped save his career and had him become relevant again.

Irv and Ashanti helped a lot.

That's one thing I agree with Irv on. Joe could have called him or stayed out of it. Laugh on the sides like everyone else.

I was thinking that.

It's been a couple of times where Fat Joe was dead dead, and his relationships helped save his career and had him become relevant again.

That's one thing I agree with Irv on. Joe could have called him or stayed out of it. Laugh on the sides like everyone else.

Yup, that's why I feel like Joe should have not said anything publicly. Pick up the phone and call your homie to tell him when he's wrong.

I was thinking that.

Yep yep. 100%

Khaled relationship helped a lot too. They damn near forced “all the way” up to be a hit. And it worked :lol:

Yes sir, Outkast flows annoy me at times and Organized Noize is dope but sometimes that **** sounds like mad noise. Mobb Deep is close but I think I play more Field Mob albums than Mobb Deep albums. Prodigy kind of annoys me with that off beat and non rhyming **** at times.

But it’s funny cause Havoc is one of my favorite producers and that Big Boi Sir Lucious is one of my favorite albums of the last 10-15 years.

Commercial success aside, ROSS or JOE :nerd:

The ex cop with ghost writers talking about chicken and red bottoms on every song? Joe by a landslide.

We Thuggin came out first and that was a huge song. Plus he had that interest because Pun just passed so mad people were checking him. What’s Luv was huge and definitely helped him.

He had these two monsters on the album

Crazy no one flows like this anymore. Kids today trash.

Yes sir, Outkast flows annoy me at times and Organized Noize is dope but sometimes that **** sounds like mad noise. Mobb Deep is close but I think I play more Field Mob albums than Mobb Deep albums. Prodigy kind of annoys me with that off beat and non rhyming **** at times.

But it’s funny cause Havoc is one of my favorite producers and that Big Boi Sir Lucious is one of my favorite albums of the last 10-15 years.

The ex cop with ghost writers talking about chicken and red bottoms on every song? Joe by a landslide.

Not Kast, Mobb, UGK, 8Ball&MJG, Clipse, Dogg Pound.... but Field Mob.

gucci3.png

Joe said that himself in a couple interviews

That's nothing to "expose".

Back
Top Bottom