Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

IMG_6439.png

Never noticed that’s T.I. 🤯
Atl really has been sticking together from the jump

IDK why I always thought Luh Tyler was from The D :lol:

Detroit really run the rap game got *****z from every city on they style/flow/production

Last edited:
Irv waited a long *** time to say he had issues with Nas. I am surprised as emotional as Irv is he waited this long. Almost like he piggy backing off of MC Shan

Irv waited a long *** time to say he had issues with Nas. I am surprised as emotional as Irv is he waited this long. Almost like he piggy backing off of MC Shan

He didn't wait. Right after Nas re-nigging on joining Murder Inc back in the day he made comments and felt a way.

I always thought it was weird, but I think he feels like Nas would have given him credibility and helped him in the public eyes with the 50 Cent beef.

Styles really one of the ones. Bigger artist than many like to admit. Still doing it. Really might be, “ya favorite rappers, favorite rapper”

How? Jadakiss always been the bigger artist and the more popular one. Album went gold and everything after was pretty low. (I need that second album on streaming though). I remember being on some forum when that second album came out after max delays and had low numbers. Album was good though.

BTW

Youngbloodz > Field Mobb

No chance, I’m good with Outkast, UGK, Clipse and Dogg Pound ahead but I’m drawing the got damn line at Youngbloodz. Don’t have a song as creative or with as much substance as the songs I posted.

These were good songs, but far from monsters.

They don't even have videos and they weren't singles

I don’t mean monsters as in huge singles, I mean monsters as they were hard as concrete.

Back
Top Bottom