Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I still don't know what caused the beef between her and cardi

Lil Kim was telling us about Nicki from the beginning, but most people including myself thought she was the old chick hating on the new popping chick who took her place.

Nicki was an only child. She was playing with herself so long she forgot how to play with others. So either you bow down and praise her or she attacks. People have been pointing it out, so now she tries to do better and hurry up and embrace new acts before Cardi gets to them. Cardi is a lot more likable, relatable and real. Now Nicki and Cardi have the female rap acts choosing sides like bloods and crips.

and I hate how Nicki does the subliminals. It's so passive aggressive and catty for a 40 year old woman. She has a lot of 50 in her, but he's much more direct.

Man I always thought Meek did that out of the blue with Drake because of her putting the battery in his back and he was trying to prove his love.

It was definitely her in his ear. Making him act dumb and emotional.

Shawty legit crazy.

Who does **** like this? Hate to bring this shaderoom type drama in this thread, but this bish is legit crazy. Harassing rape victims. Using your money and influence to try to silence people. Sending hits. Playing victim. Legit devil ****. She legit like a cult leader. And that “Barbz” **** is beyond weird.

A lot of these people are losing it, been famous and rich for so long, with social media at their fingertips. It’s sad to see, when you look at them from before

Her and that dude made for each other for real. Dude himself is obviously OFF!

Damn, Jason Lee (that gay Hollywood unlocked blogger) said she sent ole boy at him too. For talking about her on a blog. Yikes

Nicki is winning the beef between her and cardi..and she's the better artist..but I will say cardi has been the top female artist since 2018..its impressive hows she been able maintain as the top dog without releasing an album

this is the reason why most of these new generation rappers don't make sense on their verses and their topics switch up so much. :lol:
I watched a breakdown by the producer of Hey Mista by Isaiah Rashad some time ago. The lyrics are random as hell and the producer explained he just chopped every coherent bar and then sequenced them to sound like a cohesive verse. If that is happening across the board then give these producers and engineers much more credit.

All the female rappers out now are nicki's babies..the song with ice spice is probably the second biggest female rap song this year after skeeyee and the third is poundtown which Nicki is featured on the remix...ice spice and sexy red were already big but their features with Nicki took them to another level..Nicki is a legacy artist at this point and a feature from her will further your career than a cardi b feature

Yeah in the club spots both “tomorrow” and “put it on the floor” remixes send it up. Chicks go crazy when Cardi part come. Aint heard none of them nicki joints out and about.

I’ll admit, I had no idea punching in was so prevalent. Lyrics aside I thought some of these newer acts had nice flows. Then you realize they probably never rapped an entire verse of their own… All that matters to them is the finished product.

Although this was nothing i didnt kno already, this was a dope watch.

But yeah, punching in is everywhere. The better rappers do it but not nearly as frequently as the young boys.

The drill and trap scenes are super flagrant with it. It’s literally every bar. You can hear the end of every bar overlapping with the beginning of the next.

Once your ears are conditioned to catch it, you cant not hear it.

All the female rappers out now are nicki's babies..the song with ice spice is probably the second biggest female rap song this year after skeeyee and the third is poundtown which Nicki is featured on the remix...ice spice and sexy red were already big but their features with Nicki took them to another level..Nicki is a legacy artist at this point and a feature from her will further your career than a cardi b feature

She's the female Wayne, the good and the bad.

Back
Top Bottom