Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He can rap, he's just bland to me. Once I listen to one of his projects it's nothing that makes me want to keep going back.

Maybe fatherhood and his relationship will bring something more out of him.
Pretty much. Feel like I could just be listening to somebody who does what he does much better.

hot take, did Michael Irvin low key exposed himself for not being a present father 🤔

I know he was on the road in the league but how tf he let him end up on that type of ish

hot take, did Michael Irvin low key exposed himself for not being a present father 🤔

I know he was on the road in the league but how tf he let him end up on that type of ish
Best parenting advice I ever got many years ago. These kids are gonna do wtf they wanna do at the end of the day. Some ppl come from great families and have the most opportunities and let the dumbest **** influence em or they just wanna go left. He obviously wanna be a O block warrior.

Best parenting advice I ever got many years ago. These kids are gonna do wtf they wanna do at the end of the day. Some ppl come from great families and have the most opportunities and let the dumbest **** influence em or they just wanna go left. He obviously wanna be a O block warrior.

I was wondering if he's really trying to be like that or if he's just trying to mimic what's popular in his music.

I was around a hall of fame basketball players son for a bit in college until he got kicked out and I found it weird as hell. Has to be weird for them, because they go out of their way to appease people and fit in, since they don't know if people like them for them. Appreciated his willingness to pay for everything though 🤷‍♂️

I was wondering the same. Maybe they were divorced or never married, but it seemed like some shock.

It's like Clifford's fraggle rock offspring.

Sometimes you can give kids too much, and the name doesn't help. Especially now with social media and attention being a drug.

I wouldn’t go as far as to call him a bad parent but it’s funny that clip ends with him saying “because we romanticize…” but then he didn’t neglect to mention dude is “rapping his life”…:lol:

Back
Top Bottom