Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I cant wait to watch, i want to learn the secrets of getting on a music video with Drake and what technique he uses to choose when to ad lib, "21" in his songs.

1704676224292.png
Aye yo wat type of **** is y'all on?

Yea 21 improved a lot, had to have some help along the way but he wouldn’t be the only one so that’s why it’s not that big of a deal

He also worked on his image and connections, that helped him get to another level too…He was on the dusty street rapper trajectory at 1st :lol:

I don't have a horse in this race but I know this thread specifically has been side eyeing 21 since his ICE case popped up years ago.

I can't speak to whether he is or isn't a plant. I do know quite a few ATL guys (regular people) that have talked about seeing 21 on the rise. He definitely seems official when it comes to the streets.

I don't have a horse in this race but I know this thread specifically has been side eyeing 21 since his ICE case popped up years ago.

I can't speak to whether he is or isn't a plant. I do know quite a few ATL guys (regular people) that have talked about seeing 21 on the rise. He definitely seems official when it comes to the streets.

I heard he a official too, I'm just talking music wise. His image was at the start was pure ignorance w/o talent.

Back
Top Bottom