Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Anyone know why some of these streaming apps don’t have the same albums? I don’t have any CD players around and it’s weak as hell that I can’t find certain albums but they’re on another streaming app or they only have the edited version.

Do I need to start watching wrestling again

1705076076812.png

Shawn Michaels basically been scrolling IG for recruits the past 3 years :lol: :lol:
Anyone know why some of these streaming apps don’t have the same albums? I don’t have any CD players around and it’s weak as hell that I can’t find certain albums but they’re on another streaming app or they only have the edited version.
Cause streaming is wack when it comes to cleared and uncleared samples. Nearly all of Big Krit’s catalog is gutted, ‘Ready To Die’s title track has the horns removed from the hook, Boosie’s best album finally has the explicit version after ages. It’s a total mess, and it’s best just to already have CDs or stuff downloaded to an external hard drive at this point.

I mess with 21’s album but two of the best tracks features artists that I absolutely can’t stand and made the tracks instant skips.

Oochie Wally? but also in the same breath in a different conversation she/people with this mentality would clown Ying Yang’s longevity and them pretty much being nonexistent by the late 2000’s vs Nas being relevant for 30 years

Choose wisely

Back
Top Bottom