Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Was never anything wrong with it back then either.

I remember when they was "investigating" Reggie Bush cuz a family friend was sending him money at USC and bought his mother a house. I remember Dez got suspended 4 games cuz Deion was letting Dez stay at his house.

They made this stuff sound like something criminal. :lol:

Last edited:
Eastside esp if they try to perform newer solo songs

Solo hits, it's not close, but as a unit? DBC can win. Clay get to singing and the crowd going up.
laugh.JPG

Who winning tonight? DBC or Team Eastside?
$tacy $tacy Damn they banned my dog RUSSIAN CREAM RUSSIAN CREAM
If it’s group **** dbc taking it. But we from the westside and was going to school with them ****** when they just started rapping and watched all that **** unfold so I gotta stick with the home team. I wasn’t hip to team east when they first started.

But they Fa sho lapped us on the solo **** and the current music. I hope performing in front of A crowd that big light a fire under dbc and they get back to it. The Detroit BET awards tonight 😎.

If it’s group **** dbc taking it. But we from the westside and was going to school with them ****** when they just started rapping and watched all that **** unfold so I gotta stick with the home team. I wasn’t hip to team east when they first started.

But they Fa sho lapped us on the solo **** and the current music. I hope performing in front of A crowd that big light a fire under dbc and they get back to it. The Detroit BET awards tonight 😎.
You have a link to the concert

Damn I saw this late. But it was like 10 of em. 🐐 concert the city ever seen. I’ll never forgive myself for not going.

Half of the set is dugg tellin ****** to get off stage lol. DBC didn't perform good *** day or I dog **** smh

Last edited:
Crazy how much of this is news to me.

Joe n nem was hatin. Lol

Lengthy watch but worth it…

Back
Top Bottom