Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

What typa car is that?

***** got 2 macbooks on the dash :lol:

S63

1706420139575.png

1706420187578.png

Nicki is past her prime and bitter
the fact that Megan and Cardi have Grammys and she doesn't kills her i'm sure. (it is pretty insane to that that is the case though, imho)
lesser female artists have come after her and been praised and awarded more than her due to the RIAA sort of over-correcting on the wave of female empowerment after not awarding Nicki at all during her peak, streaming standards lowering the bar for chart success (which is why we see Drake's bloated stats rapidly overtaking long held positions). She's chasing trends and placating stans and it's making her look ridiculous

and Meg can rap but has less musicality than a nursery rhyme
Just get in the booth, diss each other directly and leave it because the subliminals and tip-toeing are not interesting enough to keep dragging this garbage out any longer

BG came back phony. Y’all not ready to admit it.

Woe finding himself on them freestyles in the car tho. They much better than everything else he been putting out.

That 09, whiny flown he still doing, from before he went in…ain’t it
Idk, I like the freestyles. I was also rockin’ with his stuff before he went in. Hood Generals :smokin

Nicki Husband, actually raped somebody at knife point. Marrying dude wasn’t bad enough, but the fact that Nicki herself, led a harassment campaign against the victim and offered her like $500K to recant the story showed exactly how terrible she is.

Then she sent her cult at that woman, and they’ve been doxing and harassing ever since.

**** is wild. All because she can’t accept the man she chose is a rapist and still a clown. That **** is insane. She’s f-d in the head

Nicki is past her prime and bitter
the fact that Megan and Cardi have Grammys and she doesn't kills her i'm sure. (it is pretty insane to that that is the case though, imho)
lesser female artists have come after her and been praised and awarded more than her due to the RIAA sort of over-correcting on the wave of female empowerment after not awarding Nicki at all during her peak, streaming standards lowering the bar for chart success (which is why we see Drake's bloated stats rapidly overtaking long held positions). She's chasing trends and placating stans and it's making her look ridiculous

and Meg can rap but has less musicality than a nursery rhyme
Just get in the booth, diss each other directly and leave it because the subliminals and tip-toeing are not interesting enough to keep dragging this garbage out any longer
Nicki ain't win one grammy after all them years?

Nicki Husband, actually raped somebody at knife point. Marrying dude wasn’t bad enough, but the fact that Nicki herself, led a harassment campaign against the victim and offered her like $500K to recant the story showed exactly how terrible she is.

Then she sent her cult at that woman, and they’ve been doxing and harassing ever since.

**** is wild. All because she can’t accept the man she chose is a rapist and still a clown. That **** is insane. She’s f-d in the head

It’s extra wild that people ignore these glaringly obvious character flaws.

Nicki's a bozo outside of rap. She must've smoked a bad batch of something because being 40 beefing with 20 year olds is crazy.

She dated her husband when she was in high school and never let that go. Given dude's a sexual predator, I wouldn't be surprised he turned her out.

I had no expectations for post prison BG but I'm glad he maintained his rap voice and he's getting back to form. His current flow/voice isn't different than heart of the streets

They need to get the full album for this on Apple immediately. One of my favorite albums from him.

Back
Top Bottom