Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Wifey Ruby Rose jumped in the beef too. Sit yo *** down, Nicki finna blackball the lil motion you got.

1706507333028.png

Nicki lost already lol How Nicki gonna give us ASMR for 2+ minutes in a rap battle response talkin bout if you don’t apologize ima expose your secrets, um this is the time to do it in the damn song cmon now lolll

i’m 💀 this was straight 💩, I wanted a good back and forth battle lol now Megan doesn’t even have to respond smh Meg won easily damn

Damn the diss song is getting bombed online.

That crap was terrible and I wanted turn it off after like 20 seconds, but said maybe it will pick up but nope.

That was probably the worst diss track ever. I don't even know why she thinks she can go down that lane because when Remy ethered her soul to Bolivia I knew she wasn't built for battles based on her response.

That would be crazy if Meg doesn't respond and wins the battle without ever giving it any attention :rofl:

Crazy to see Nikki fall from grace but her ego eventually caught up to her.

Her Barbz out there trying to save face for her.

Last edited:
In the end she was better off not even responding 😩
For Nicki to be so good at riding beats and punchlines, and yet deliver this response??…damn damn damn

One of the most overrated “rappers” ever is Nicki. She never had no bars :lol:. I been saying it for years. She washed now, but even in her prime..her skills as a rapper were vastly overrated.

Her real talent was just being visually creative and sex appeal. And building a personality cult.

The worst thing Wayne did was sub out Curren$y for Drake, Nicki & Tyga 🤢

I just woke up pissed from the ravens game. Smfh

Truly pitiful response by Nicki. Watching her go out sad and tarnishing her legacy in real time is crazy.

Just goes to show how many rappers these days are built for diss records and battle tested.

Did she ever respond to Remy?

Back
Top Bottom