Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Joe was litty & sitting then that some1 requested a pic so he got in closer by sitting Indian style, or as close to, on the couch.

He then found himself too comfy there.

At a party last night and married women were all standing up shouting and screaming. Usher didn't just do this to Swizz, he did it to all of the women in America. This man is a menace.

We already saw how he revealed KeKe's relationship problems to the world

****** gotta stop posting videos laid up in the bed too. Thats not that image we want to put out here black men. Brothas need to get off that.

Crazy. I was just thinking this this morning.

Watched an online dating vid recently, and *****’s was video calling in, laying in the bed. And then they wonder why chicks aint got no respek for em. Wont even mention how they were talkin to the girls like they dudes. Im like, do you expect to make traction with this bs?

I was irritated with the younger generation early on (epps old, but in this particular vid, it was youngins) but lately, ive actually begun to feel sorry for em regardless of the fact, that a lot of em punks.

They’re not being taught the basic foundational tools of manhood and thats unfortunate.

And yes, it’s systemic, but i feel like *****’s gotta wake up on they own eventually.

AND considering the options they have rap wise, there’s not a respectable figure out of the bunch. They got no one to pickup game from and i KNO they want that.

**** sad man.

Just my thoughts.

Last edited:
There's always been comedian beef. It was just kept underground. I personally don't have a problem with someone airing out grievances publicly if it stopped them from getting a bag. I think more people who do lame ish like that behind the scenes should be called out.

I saw Pierre interview a black woman comic recently that said both Aries Spears and TK Kirkland did some grimey ish to her. People nowadays seem to get madder at the people who address sucker ish than the people who actually do the sucker ish lol

Back
Top Bottom