Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

These dudes worth 7-8 figures and here come dusty deuce in here talmbout brothas don’t need to be laying in bed. Man what :rofl:

Look at this cheerleading *** ***** right here…..….talking bout “dudes worth 7-8 figures”. What you think that make you worth 7-8 figures by proxy or something?? Sit your broke *** down. We also gotta get rid of dudes co-cosigning other dudes laying in bed posting videos as well. We getting you ****** up outta here.

Yeah man, dudes be doing that with the crust still in their eye withe morning breath bouncing off their phone and then post it on IG.

You would think dudes would have too much pride to look like the first thought when they woke up was to respond to someone.

Mike Epps woke up thinking about Shannon's muscles?

Super bowl is highest level of doing it for the look.

It's a good look though and the data says it's worth it.

That hov line is a good one but if he ever starts another tidal that lyric may change.

58FAF22E-6F36-47C5-8C87-19647323F8D5.png

Hov rock with Wayne so I'm sure he tryna make it happen. Drake would probably have to join him to get the NFL all in.
I was thinking the same thing..if Wayne does perform I'm sure we'll get a cash money/NL medley at the most but I doubt we'll see juve, master p, etc performing but who knows

Back
Top Bottom