Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Nobody is doing him dirty. He's not clearing samples. People are saying no, and he's still using them. He has nobody else to blame but himself.

Thank you for saying this. These Ye FANATICS think both he and them can say anything without regulation, backlash and or scrutiny. It doesn’t work like that in the real world. . As illphillip illphillip once said on here………paper and politics.

Run DMC doc filled in some blanks

So We Are The World was Harry Belafonte's response to Live Aid. Salute to Run DMC for forcing themselves on the bill amongst all the white artist.

Didn't know Lyor helped get them the Adidas deal. Adidas really should retro the track suits and jackets from the 80's.

RIP JMJ
RIP Larry Smith

Ye gonna have to get someone to replay the samples. Lmao **** gonna sound butchered like Kush and OJ and Taylor Allderdice on Apple Music

Didn't realize Down With the King was basically Illmatic before Illmatic

It's just that they were dated. I wonder how much it cost to make that album.

Pete Rock, Q-Tip, Kay Gee, The Bomb Squad, EPMD, JD. They took the hottest producers at the time and got saved by Pete's song.

I'ma try and hit denver
1000000616.jpg

It’s funny hearing Lil Jon tell that story. I couldn’t stand Freek a Leek :lol: probably why I never realized it was the same beat as Yeah.

*Exact same albums. Took long enough for people to realize Lil Baby always been mid and that they loved his personality and grind more than his actual music.

YSL cooked

I saw some of that Fauni Willis trial and her pops was in there trolling today. Lmao my ***** was in court promoting his upcoming films

Back
Top Bottom