Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

20240217_095817.jpg

I mean the white lady went all in on being a “rap lawyer”, can’t say I’m too surprised how she is :lol: …Just wild putting her on the team for a RICO :smh:

Gotta let her get the drug, weapons and family charges dismissed in district court and bring the serious folks in when it’s a big case

This gotta be the weakest link on his 'dream team'.

I know people keep saying it but the young thug biopic is gonna be pretty interesting..

Him and a lot of other dummies. But I guarantee a lot of them smashed them and did it the right way.

Remember how she had y'all man 21, 21.

1708187377530.png

All these dudes say "I'm not a sucka..." but they ain't in control how they think. Look at Zion. Look at Anthony Edwards. He did a PSA saying won't no girl get him and now he got got.

Amber was stripping when CJ was in elementary school :lol:

She a triple OG thot. Veteran. This is like a rookie tryna guard Steph Curry, he's going to get cooked.

That’s because these ****** lame before they get pape. Its a lot of real ones clapping em and sending them back to where they came from.

I remember years ago being one of the first ones in this thread saying that I didn't understand the Lil Baby hype. He's cool but nothing spectacular at all.

That Fani Willis is another one :lol: what's going on Atlanta

It's hard to really take anything from a few dozen seconds though. That second clip for example doesn't include Wade also testifying his business and personal expenses are verified and split by an accountant. The first clip certainly sounds very bad.
But yeah either way it's a complete ****show, Willis could've avoided all of this by just not hiring this dude as a special prosecutor. She could've picked anyone else.
Extremely bad judgement on her part, to put it mildly.

Being reimbursed with cash, especially large amounts, is a horrible look in any circumstance where an accountant has to essentially take your word for it. He also testified he didn't always deposit his cash, which is probably the worst part.

I was 22 in 2009, so I guess my list would’ve been Melyssa Ford, Cherokee, and Nyomi Banxxx lmao

The difference isn't you wouldn't wife these ****. Rap used to teach dudes to be drug dealers instead of users, now it teaches dudes to be simps

That Fani Willis is another one :lol: what's going on Atlanta

You realize who you're quoting, and their agenda, right?

When you think about it how did Juve, a 16/17 year old BG, and a few feature verses from a 15 year old Wayne stop No limits run they had prime Snoop, Soulja Slim, Mystikal, C-Murda, etc.

Back
Top Bottom