Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Stepped out last night in the A.
Its bout 1:30am club goin up, they cut a wayne song short (can’t remember what track) and dropped “Wipe Me down” it went to the mfckn moon.

Then dropped “they dyking” right afterwards runnin back the opening bars like 5x. It went up…that boosie love different.

Its bout 1:30am club goin up, they cut a wayne song short (can’t remember what track) and dropped “Wipe Me down” it went to the mfckn moon.

Then dropped “they dyking” right afterwards runnin back the opening bars like 5x. It went up…that boosie love different.
Hahahaha Hahahaha

All these girls are fake ratchet

She’s was quite literally a college athlete, and didn’t hide it :lol:

But yeah. The fake ratchet **** is beyond annoying. Really makes you think. The height of female rap…and this is what they choose.

It’s always obviously been in our faces. And the mirror

“2 redbones kissing in the backseat” gotta get ran back at least 5x before even dropping it :lol:

Funny how that’s everywhere

She’s was quite literally a college athlete, and didn’t hide it :lol:

But yeah. The fake ratchet **** is beyond annoying. Really makes you think. The height of female rap…and this is what they choose.

Ignant **** sells. If you told me when I was younger Plies went to school for nursing and David Banner was in a Master’s program I would’ve laughed at you :lol:

A lot of these rappers (men and women) are just acting.

Ignant **** sells. If you told me when I was younger Plies went to school for nursing and David Banner was in a Master’s program I would’ve laughed at you :lol:

A lot of these rappers (men and women) are just acting.
Everything is wrestling.

Meek Mill and Nicki are doofuses though. They’re not playing a role or character at all

Got damn Erykah

1708916742502.png

Yall really geeked off Rubi Rose. It’s several of her running around Georgia State downtown on any given day. I see them on Luckie St. everyday going to the dorm. She was normal in Atlanta before that Migos video when she blew up.

Back
Top Bottom