Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Finally listened to Kid Cudi Insano, didn’t feel it on the first listen. Sounded too much like what everyone else is doing.

BUT

If you’re an OG Cudi fan, this Nitro Mega he dropped today got some joints that remind me of old Cudi music. I prefer this album.

Nice try

He’s the face of the album and everyone goes crazy for his verse on the remix.

My favorite verse is Foxx but it’s a Boosie song.

No one has given me a Wayne song bigger than it.
I mean it’s a compilation album of all the Trill Ent. artists. Naturally you’d put your biggest artists on the front. I’m not denying Boosie got the more popular verse but it’s still Foxx’s song. Maybe I’m biased cause we was listening to the OG version months (I can’t remember exactly) before the remix dropped.

As far as Wayne goes, he might not have a song that’s “bigger” as far as the club scene/parties are concerned, but I’d assume A Milli is bigger on a international level. Maybe, maybe not I honestly don’t know.

Vado is NYC best rapper

Not including legacy acts

Im not SERIOUS but im not joking either if that makes sense.

Dave East gotta fix his voice
He didnt use to be so nasal

Yall forget about Wayne and “lollipop”?…charts, sales, club, streets whatever it was bigger than anything Boosie done :lol:
My question was is that a bigger song today than Wipe Me Down? I know it sold and streamed more but which one is getting the whole building hype. I think Wipe Me Down is up there with Back That *** Up for us.

Vado is NYC best rapper

Not including legacy acts

Im not SERIOUS but im not joking either if that makes sense.

Dave East gotta fix his voice
He didnt use to be so nasal

Vado still mad nice and he rap better than Dave but for some reason people don’t want to hear Vado.

Wayne without tats and a new hairstyle looks South American :lol:

1000005422.jpg

Yall forget about Wayne and “lollipop”?…charts, sales, club, streets whatever it was bigger than anything Boosie done :lol:
I’m fully aware of his catalog. I honestly wasn’t sure what he meant when he said nothing was bigger than Wipe Me Down. I just assumed we was talking about songs that get played in the clubs :lol:

If we’re talking sales, streams etc. then it’s obvious he got plenty of **** bigger than Wipe Me Down.

They tryna go the hood/black party/club playlist route

And even then Wayne has Back That *** Up lol. Neither Wipe me down or back that *** up are Boosie or Wayne’s actual songs

I can’t remember if it was swag surfing or wasted but one of those I swear they used to play the Wayne version at parties/clubs I went to and I started going to parties n**** a lil minute after No Ceilings lol

Dope he got Bone Thugs on this, even tried to get some of thar production on here.

They tryna go the hood/black party/club playlist route

And even then Wayne has Back That *** Up lol. Neither Wipe me down or back that *** up are Boosie or Wayne’s actual songs

I can’t remember if it was swag surfing or wasted but one of those I swear they used to play the Wayne version at parties/clubs I went to and I started going to parties n**** a lil minute after No Ceilings lol

Wayne’s talking ain’t a rap verse and it usually gets cut off before that part, you failed.

Foxx ain’t touring or nothing, Boosie getting booked literally for that song.

So the answer is ………. NO, Wayne don’t have a song that’s setting a place on fire like Wipe Me Down.

I mean it’s a compilation album of all the Trill Ent. artists. Naturally you’d put your biggest artists on the front. I’m not denying Boosie got the more popular verse but it’s still Foxx’s song. Maybe I’m biased cause we was listening to the OG version months (I can’t remember exactly) before the remix dropped.

As far as Wayne goes, he might not have a song that’s “bigger” as far as the club scene/parties are concerned, but I’d assume A Milli is bigger on a international level. Maybe, maybe not I honestly don’t know.
Go DJ just as big as Wipe me down on the club scene

Back
Top Bottom